Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piss, err, Meet-ups in Dublin for the Play-off Legs

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Liam said:
There's no problem. We even allow people to wear football shirts (in our football club bar)

I'd be extremely worrried by a club that didn't let people were shirts in :). The Vaults didn't object either because of its pretence to be a "Sports Bar"

irishseagull

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin
We still on for the same venue tonight?

What time will the bar be open?

Excited, nervous, all the usual Brighton emotions...can't wait!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yeah, we're still on.

No idea when the bar will be open, I'll be there around half seven though (train times.... bah)

irishseagull

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin
What a great night. It was good to be with a gang in the stripes.

Thanks to Liam for inviting us to Tolka Park, and the hospitality from the locals was great.

I'll be working on Sunday 30th (sick), but to all of those who get to Cardiff, sing your hearts out for the team, the fans, and Falmer.

Another memorable day to add to our collection, it's great to be a Seagull.

James.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Hi guys,

Sorry I didn't make it last night. Didn't get back from country until too late. Wouldn't have made it over in time. Managed to see the game in the local pub and managed to make a complete full of myself when we scored. The pub went into silence mode while everyone looked at me. Didn't care though. Not sure where I will be on the 30th though.

Were there many there?

:ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here