Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pikeys keep slaves !!!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
So now the do as you likeys are caught keeping vulnerable people as slaves & we're still supposed to put up with more & more of them coming into Brighton.

Oh I forgot "it's just a minority" of the travelling community that give them all a bad name & "they are really good hard working people" ...... Load of b#ll##ks !!!

Good ol Caroline Lucas ay invite em all here you dozy c##t

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Judging by your opening post, it's probably right.
Erm.... Didn't I just say that ?

Anyway You would probably share my views if you caught them sneaking around your back garden & caught them on your 11 year olds bedroom roof in the middle of the night

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Bugger. You know that horrible feeling when you've just clicked on something that you know you really shouldn't have? Well, I've just had it - & big time. :annoyed:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That weird thing in Bedfordshire on the news tonight? Some bloke had been kept as a slave in a caravan for FIFTEEN YEARS. Jeez! Has it come to this already? Are we the new AUSTRIA?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Haha no wonder they're flocking here..... Im guessing they havnt left shit in your local playing fields bushes then, and when I say shit yes i mean actual shit
Why were you lurking the bushes at your local playing fields, and how do you know whose shit it was? ???

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Did you just write that article?
No, what an odd thing to ask.
I was reminded of that similar crime when I heard about this, and it seemed relevant to the thread to me.
hope that answers your question. Whatever that was.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
That weird thing in Bedfordshire on the news tonight? Some bloke had been kept as a slave in a caravan for FIFTEEN YEARS. Jeez! Has it come to this already? Are we the new AUSTRIA?

I Read at least 15 were kept as slaves.

To be fair I suppose I was ranting because of my recent dealings with the gypsies, I don't believe they all have a little army of slaves but they have took the piss in my area recently

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Why were you lurking the bushes at your local playing fields, and how do you know whose shit it was? ???

"lurking in the bushes" what a strange mind you have !

1: my sons football team were training and (as they do) the kids all run off into the bushes after their training to play, some of the mums went to get their children & they found it.

2: it was the day after they were evicted from the site due to a local petition.

Good enough for ya ?

Last edited:

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
"But in fact some people did leave and told us what was going on and when we looked back since 2008 we were aware of 28 people who had made similar accusations."

Bedfordshire police quote off bbc news......29 people had to escape before they had the balls to confront them :facepalm:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Anyone else click on this expecting another f**king Glenn Murray thread?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
"But in fact some people did leave and told us what was going on and when we looked back since 2008 we were aware of 28 people who had made similar accusations."

Bedfordshire police quote off bbc news......29 people had to escape before they had the balls to confront them :facepalm:

Yea thats the real story. Toothless Politiclly correct pigs incompetent due to new labour.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
At least the Police were on the ball when it came to dealing with this. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here