Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pike Fishing

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Bit of a random question but wondering if anyone knows of any pike fishing lakes in Sussex that allow over night fishing with tents/bivvies? Not looking to spend a fortune on membership, but happy to pay for a weekend ticket.

Cheers!

Remember catching a couple of Pike on the River Brede at Winchelsea, a few years ago.
Bloody freezing!

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Back when it was still a trout water I was invited to join the fishery manager in a trial to see if the trout anglers were right in complaining about too many pike.

We had 5 twenties in a morning.

That winter they introduced the pike syndicate and that first season the sport was fantastic.

Haven't fished it for approaching 20 years now.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

Cheers! Some good replies. I did check out Ardingly and looks perfect but on the review they made a point of no night fishing or overnight stays... (Unless it's old/inacurate info)

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Not falling into this trap after the thread about mushrooming where I innocently gave what I though was sound mushrooming advice only to find its some sexual perversion that quite frankly left myself and Mrs Blue3 rather shocked, now this Pike fishing I dread to think what sick minded individuals get up to and will not take any part in this thread

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here