Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Piglet's Sausage Rolls

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That’s the one.

Didn’t realise the Harvey’s wall thing is still open in WSU. Never see anyone serving but perhaps just don’t notice them among the scrum. We looked at it yesterday and thought it was just being used as a bar to put your pint on.

When I go on other concourses, it does feel like the WSU is the poor relation for some reason.
I think, like that little kiosk, the Harveys Wall wasn't operational for most/all of last season but seemed to be open again yesterday.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Heard by text exactly the same, and along with the comments about the new Tunnel Club seats it’s a good job we won! I gather quite a few 1901ers were less than happy about yet more downgrading of the experience. Chipping away year by year
Does seem an own goal by club, again. People are used to walking up to bar, buying a pie at same time as a drink and moving to the left immediately after to pick up their pie. No fuss, wait or queue. Importantly no complaints!

Now, pay more for ‘added value’ additional side extras don’t want, be forced to give a table number (“er, wait, I don’t have one”), wait an hour and nothing turns up, become hangry, watch staff walking around not knowing where any of the table numbers are anyway, miss start of game, feel pissed off at the chaos and shambles, spoil day been looking forward to before started and pay through nose for the experience. That’s just be observing as an infrequent visitor to 1901. My advice? I’ll stick to the north stand thank you. Ow, and packets of crisps :)

BrightonLoyal

Apr 1, 2020
Does seem an own goal by club, again. People are used to walking up to bar, buying a pie at same time as a drink and moving to the left immediately after to pick up their pie. No fuss, wait or queue. Importantly no complaints!

Now, pay more for ‘added value’ additional side extras don’t want, be forced to give a table number (“er, wait, I don’t have one”), wait an hour and nothing turns up, become hangry, watch staff walking around not knowing where any of the table numbers are anyway, miss start of game, feel pissed off at the chaos and shambles, spoil day been looking forward to before started and pay through nose for the experience. That’s just be observing as an infrequent visitor to 1901. My advice? I’ll stick to the north stand thank you. Ow, and packets of crisps :)

This is spot on 👍

It’s a ridiculous decision that means you now can’t get any food at half time at all, senseless?!

1901 is nowhere close to the dream that was sold to me at the start but it’s still a decent experience that seemed worth the money until now, as you say if it’s not broke don’t fix it, they’ve royally f’ed this one up.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
This is spot on 👍

It’s a ridiculous decision that means you now can’t get any food at half time at all, senseless?!

1901 is nowhere close to the dream that was sold to me at the start but it’s still a decent experience that seemed worth the money until now, as you say if it’s not broke don’t fix it, they’ve royally f’ed this one up.
Being degraded every season, little by little

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Unfortunately so, isn’t there someone on the FAB that is supposed to represent 1901 members? Anyone know who that is?
Clive...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Unfortunately so, isn’t there someone on the FAB that is supposed to represent 1901 members? Anyone know who that is?
Jo. If it’s any consolation, she experienced same problems yday in 1901 as we all did! The Albion doesn’t discriminate. Everyone gets shite service!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here