Dec 29, 2011
Mine ordered. Can’t wait...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Collected 9 last week.
Just a great product.

Played FIFA after the first one to try and get the match day experience.

Of course neither of us play as Brighton in case we lose and feel worse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Picked up a big of Meat SOS & Veg SOS earlier. Set for changed Mother’s Day plans now. And a few extras to see my brother through this week.

Can’t wait ! Sounds like they’ve had a mad week, hopefully they continue with a good stream of business

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Collected 9 last week.
Just a great product.

Played FIFA after the first one to try and get the match day experience.

Of course neither of us play as Brighton in case we lose and feel worse!

I’m hoping to get some this week...in order to enhance the experience I will be banning all bottle tops from the table but only after searching myself ..alcohol only in the kitchen concourse .....try and form some sort of imaginary queue to the bathroom ..whilst watching a few BRIGHTON matches that I’ve saved on the TiVo box...swearing at the ref will be allowed as I’ve moved from ESU to the north temporarily

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I’m hoping to get some this week...in order to enhance the experience I will be banning all bottle tops from the table but only after searching myself ..alcohol only in the kitchen concourse .....try and form some sort of imaginary queue to the bathroom ..whilst watching a few BRIGHTON matches that I’ve saved on the TiVo box...swearing at the ref will be allowed as I’ve moved from ESU to the north temporarily

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji108]

stratford seagull

Jul 30, 2003
Swindon
They couriered some to Leeds for my daughter - ordered Thursday evening and arrived first thing this morning. Terrific service.

Can confirm the same wonderful service (and pies) - meat sos pack delivered to Swindon in perfect condition last week.

Incidentally, cooking them individually at home has meant that we haven’t yet had any examples of luke warm/burnt to a crisp disappointments that occur occasionally on a match day at the Amex.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Couple of boxes delivered this morning (ordered 2 days ago). My house is now BETTER than WSL, in that it serves Piglets Sausage rolls - 20 mins in the oven and job's a good'un. Seem to be able to keep in the fridge for several days, and can be frozen too. Isolation just got a bit more tolerable :clap2:

Jul 7, 2003
Couple of boxes delivered this morning (ordered 2 days ago). My house is now BETTER than WSL, in that it serves Piglets Sausage rolls - 20 mins in the oven and job's a good'un. Seem to be able to keep in the fridge for several days, and can be frozen too. Isolation just got a bit more tolerable :clap2:

I was chatting to the guy from Piglet's last week about this. The WSU and WSL are the only areas where you can't get the sausage rolls. When we get back to normality, they are going to speak to the club about getting the sausage rolls into those areas - either in one of the kiosks or from a mobile cart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here