Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pietersen at it again.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Is KP still available for next years IPL? Despite his lack of playing form this season I presume that he would still be box office on the sub continent?

I can't see KP losing his taste for the limelight in England but it would be very convenient for him to enjoy the distant sanctuary of another very lucrative IPL contract, playing with his mates from across the world - but not having to face many of his adversaries from England. He would be surrounded by many of those that have spoken in his defence.

Would the short-ish duration of the IPL competition and big paydays be sufficient for to KP ignore any nonsense from mischievous team mates? It would be tempting to see how he would cope with a some verbal beamers in the dressing room.....

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
So anybody who thinks their boss might be wrong should act the way he did? In the nicest possible, are you either a) nuts or b) residing so far up KP's rectal passages that both you AND Piers Morgan can easily determine what he had for breakfast? (clue, it won't ever have been humble pie...) Get a grip, for heavens sake.

What did he do? He responded to a the ECB about his views on the Coach. Why should he lie if they asked his opinion?

And in a meeting to discuss the failings of the team in Australia he slagged off the coach who he(along with a lot of people) thought was the main reason for their failings.

I'm not sure either of those things are worth getting that worked up about.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
There is a cricket blog I've just found out about, due to a chance meeting with one of the co-authors - www.thefulltoss.com. Its looks pretty good and there is loads of stuff regarding KP on there. They did an article regarding the twitter parody saga and Agnew tried to persuade them to take it down, which they refused, and Agnew then tried to rubbish them and so on. It transpires that he (Agnew) knows the guy who has owned up to it. He got into a bit of a twitter fight with KP's wife about it and has since deleted his twitter account. I can see that particular episode running on & on until some journalist uncovers exactly what went on and who was involved.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He's back at it again, will this tiresome egotist ever just shut up ?

Kevin PietersenVerified account ‏@KP24

Great news that @Eoin16 is new England 1-day captain. Top player, leader and bloke. Hope I get to play for him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oscar Wilde said " There is only one thing worse than being talked about and that is not being talked about." And, by the sound of it KP fits that bill quite nicely.......... a response to the latest " Go to your room Kevin " from the ECB.

"Despite the rather disrespectful comments by Paul Downton and James Whitaker yesterday, I remain determined to regain my England place! "

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Pieterson has a record which surpasses most players in the history of cricket he should be a no brainer to be in the England team. For some reasons some people are unable to deal with super egos.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Pieterson has a record which surpasses most players in the history of cricket he should be a no brainer to be in the England team. For some reasons some people are unable to deal with super egos.

e.g. Tony Bloom?

Southwest Seagull

Jul 3, 2013
He has an ego. That's a bit annoying.

He's a very very good cricketer, that's incredibly useful.

Get him in, no brainer. Teams are scared of him.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Cannot see him getting back in, too many people at the ECB will lose face. Should be about whats best for our Cricket team

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He has an ego. That's a bit annoying.

He's a very very good cricketer, that's incredibly useful.

Get him in, no brainer. Teams are scared of him.

So are his team mates and the ECB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here