Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piers Morgan told to F off by Jim Jeffries

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'm sorry, I don't much like Trump, but comparing Trump to Hitler shows a severe lack of intelligence and actually trivializes what Hitler did, which I think is pretty appalling tbh.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
With all due respect, it's idiots like you that have ruined NSC in the last few years. Turning every thread into some anger fueled right wing diatribe filled with vitriol and unchecked aggression. I don't generally believe in censorship or bannings so it'd be a poor show in my part if I wished Bozza would just ban some of you trolls but it would be rather nice if you lot just ****ed off back to whatever right wing faction's forum where your particular brand of vile rhetoric and nonsense is accepted. The zeitgeist may be leaning to the right at the moment but it won't always be the case. The wheel always comes back round and the emboldened right, enjoying their day in the sun, will be put back in their place.
The world faces many problems and it's human nature that fascism and the right appeal to, shall we say, the lowest common denominator who lack insight or the wherewithall to come up with a better solution than "**** you, me first".
However, it's pretty clear you don't really believe your ranting and are just indulging in a spot of trolling. A waste of everyone's time but each to their own.

Sorry but your post is just as bad as the one you are replying to.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Why is everyone diagnosing people with 'narcissistic personality disorder' as the moment?

It's very hard to spot NPD. Narcissists are very much Psychopathic. They don't feel emotions and they don't care either. Some of the nicest people you'll meet in life are narcissists. They often want to please you by saying all the things you want to hear so that they can begin their weird and sick mind game obsession on you in order to control. They live a life of sadness and jealousy. They will rub salt into your sore wound whilst telling you they love you. Read up on covert narcissists, they're the worst and most dangerous.

Someone like Gary Lineker comes across far more of a Narcissist than PM.

Piers Morgan is probably the opposite to a narcissists. I'd say he is just someone who lacked attention when he was a child.

You make some good points however there are a few different types on narcissist and a spectrum.
We mustn't forget that to many, many people Trump is charming, pursuasive, flattering. He got millions to vote for him and he's now wooing British politicians.
Problem he has is he is now hugely exposed and it's why he's coming unstuck.
The fact is that many people can spot narcissists almost the moment they meet them.
They don't know they are in the presence of a narcissist but gut instinct tells them that person is wrong and to be avoided. Narcissists then ignore those people as they won't provide supply.
Just as Trump ignore the left and goes for the populist right wing voters. He can fool them.
He's coming unstuck because not everyone buys it but he has to work for and with everyone, out of the shadows, held up to scrutiny.

As for Morgan, tricky. Def got narcissistic traits.
A dark subject though, and one I try and avoid.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'm sorry, I don't much like Trump, but comparing Trump to Hitler shows a severe lack of intelligence and actually trivializes what Hitler did, which I think is pretty appalling tbh.

The best part about this thread is that we don't have to even mention Trump. We can just all agree. In unison. As one.

PIERS MORGAN IS GIANT A BELL END.

#Together

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
We have a judiciary that has taken far too much power and become in many cases a supreme branch of government. Our opponents, the media and the whole world will soon see as we begin to take further actions, that the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned.

miiRQWHuu-5Mwv7qru-JrPg.jpg

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Why is everyone diagnosing people with 'narcissistic personality disorder' as the moment?

It's very hard to spot NPD. Narcissists are very much Psychopathic. They don't feel emotions and they don't care either. Some of the nicest people you'll meet in life are narcissists. They often want to please you by saying all the things you want to hear so that they can begin their weird and sick mind game obsession on you in order to control. They live a life of sadness and jealousy. They will rub salt into your sore wound whilst telling you they love you. Read up on covert narcissists, they're the worst and most dangerous.

Someone like Gary Lineker comes across far more of a Narcissist than PM.

Piers Morgan is probably the opposite to a narcissists. I'd say he is just someone who lacked attention when he was a child.

I agree. I think Trump shows fairly big signs of Narcissism but Piers Morgan can actually cope with a bit of banter so long as he is the centre of attention.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"To be somebody famous and just assume your view somehow is more important that everybody else's – and if someone doesn't agree with that view, you must scream them down like they're the devil – I think is pathetic."

Yep. Piers Morgan said that. :dunce:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It hard to know what Piers represents, just any view which gets him the most attention. Pretty much no credibility left IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here