Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pie Availability

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
^ advance apologies mate, I’ve just given your number to my postman neighbour, toilet overflow issues. Hope you don’t mind.

:)

Anyway, back to the pies....

Edit, meant for BN9! :moo::amex:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Sadly I can’t eat the pies any more because my body decided gluten would make me pretty ill, but they’ve got a gluten free option this year in a variety of stew type things. This week it was a mushroom ragout, and was honestly pretty good! Probably want a bit more quantity for £4.60, but the quality is there.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Plenty of pies in wsu- had steak and ale and my mate the chicken balti - served at 2.30 and plenty available at half time

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
In our 1901 mansell mctaggart lounge pies ran out at 13:45, when Paul Barber came through the lounge he was asked why no pies, he said it was a meat shortage issue??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What utter crap.

Yes. I'd imagine the UK-wide shortage of tens of thousands of HGV divers that is making headline news and compromising supply chains for the likes of M&S, Iceland, McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Nandos and and virtually every other producer / retailer isn't affecting livestock movements, abattoirs or meat supply one bit.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Yes. I'd imagine the UK-wide shortage of tens of thousands of HGV divers that is making headline news and compromising supply chains for the likes of M&S, Iceland, McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Nandos and and virtually every other producer / retailer isn't affecting livestock movements, abattoirs or meat supply one bit.

What ever BHA ordered from Piglets the order was fulfilled as far as i am aware so Barber saying there is a meat shortage from Piglets is utter crap.

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sadly I can’t eat the pies any more because my body decided gluten would make me pretty ill, but they’ve got a gluten free option this year in a variety of stew type things. This week it was a mushroom ragout, and was honestly pretty good! Probably want a bit more quantity for £4.60, but the quality is there.

The ragout was extremely nice, but as you say rather a small portion for the price. None the less, will definitely be having again.

Jul 7, 2003
WSL NEVER has sausage rolls.

#pigletsOUT

I mentioned it to the guys at Piglets when I popped in there at the start of the COVID stuff. They told me that they had asked the club why sausage rolls were not available in all areas of the ground as others had asked but the club had chosen not to do so.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Though on the other hand if as it seems there were stocks elsewhere in the ground, it just seems the club got their own internal distribution wrong.

Running out of pies an hour and half before kick off really isn’t good.
[MENTION=16366]righto[/MENTION]n also highlighted that the order was fulfilled, so perhaps the whole ordering requires further scrutiny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here