image.jpg

Jodie Whittaker.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Shirley the existence of a publicly-available, pro-taken, staged photo is definitive proof that the subject in question is not "ordinary" (unless it's a wedding photo, I guess)? It's nigh on an impossibility to post a photo of a truly ordinary woman you find attractive, unless she's your partner.... now there's a thought. Nope, I'm not going first (or probably at all, tbh!!)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Shirley the existence of a publicly-available, pro-taken, staged photo is definitive proof that the subject in question is not "ordinary" (unless it's a wedding photo, I guess)? It's nigh on an impossibility to post a photo of a truly ordinary woman you find attractive, unless she's your partner.... now there's a thought. Nope, I'm not going first (or probably at all, tbh!!)

:p
I'm out to, my wife is in a good mood today, I'm not going to ruin it!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
This woman at the sausage-mixer has something about her, as i all of a sudden trawl through google image searches of "woman in greggs" to help with this hunt for unstarry chicks we've never seen before. Ok, i've never really been with a woman before, but i imagine that's what their insides are like, a little more sloppy than sturdy male flesh and innards.

article-0-0AE24B0E000005DC-207_468x329.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
This woman at the sausage-mixer has something about her, as i all of a sudden trawl through google image searches of "woman in greggs" to help with this hunt for unstarry chicks we've never seen before. Ok, i've never really been with a woman before, but i imagine that's what their insides are like, a little more sloppy than sturdy male flesh and innards.

article-0-0AE24B0E000005DC-207_468x329.jpg

WARNING.
DO NOT READ POSTS BY @Mead's Ball WHILE DRINKING TEA. :lolol:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Debbie Shore, presenter from the Ideal World shopping channel. Seems to have disappeared of screen for a while now.

Attachments

• Debbie Shore.jpg
    Debbie Shore.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,557

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yep, add to the list Esther Rantzen, Vanessa Feltz, Lesley Joseph, Maureen Lipman et al. The list goes on and on ...

In fairness to Maureen Lipman, a very good actress and all round proper person, I don't think she should be lumped in with those other three. Maureen Lipman always strikes me as someone you could meet and have a sensible and interesting conversation with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here