Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pics from the East

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Very impressed with the view. Close to the action, no trouble picking out the players, and the awesome West stand as a back drop.

dsc3464u.jpg

dsc3484e.jpg

dsc3487n.jpg

dsc3492r.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Wonderful pics those - thanks for sharing.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Excellent pics, thanks for posting...

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
loving the Video, good to know you can hear the North and the West stands clearly when in full voice.. I must Say the west stand does sound louder

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Wowsers. Fantastic pictures. That last one would be a fantastic desktop picture, any chance of uploading the hi-res version please?! :smile:

Definitely looks more than a 16k crowd too?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Picture 2 has got a shot of the very cheerful steward for the D Entrance - he seems a good lad. The concerns about over-stewarding in the East have not materialised at all. Which is excellent.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Great pics - been a shortage of pictures from this stand. They really show the stadium at it's best.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Picture 2 has got a shot of the very cheerful steward for the D Entrance - he seems a good lad. The concerns about over-stewarding in the East have not materialised at all. Which is excellent.

Thew was a young girl steward for block c at the spurs game who was very friendly and made small talk with my boys. She's not been back but the other stewards have also been very good.

Good to see you last night - the harveys was going down very easily

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Are you allowed to talk in the East stand? how hot are they on the zero tolerance policy?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Super photo's mate :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here