Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pick. That. Out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Evan Fergusson curling inside of foot 25 yards out is f***ing lethal innit 🤣

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I think only Trossard can be regarded as being successful after leaving us in recent times but his first team opportunities have been somewhat limited. I suspect Ali mac will have success at Liverpool, Caicedo probably less so at that shower.

It's testament to the environment we've created and I do think players will think hard before jumping ship after the recent departures.
Trossard’s popular but a bit part player. So much for not wanting to sit on the bench. I suppose his wallet now provides some handy padding. Younger players who actually want to play and really progress their careers rather than their bank balance should think hard about leaving the Amex too soon.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I doubt it, unfortunately
You're right.
What's the point?
Football is only a game.
Frankly, it is rubbish.
And why have hope when hope is part of hopelessness?
I'm going to nip off and shoot myself :shootself

:wink:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think only Trossard can be regarded as being successful after leaving us in recent times but his first team opportunities have been somewhat limited. I suspect Ali mac will have success at Liverpool, Caicedo probably less so at that shower.

It's testament to the environment we've created and I do think players will think hard before jumping ship after the recent departures.
Bissouma will be now that **** Conte has gone.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I saw this happening four years ago while he was still at Bohs - he is an incredible kid - and deserves all the success that is going to come his way. The level of maturity for someone of his age is a rare and valuable thing for any person.

Your nation have a gem, in emerald!

Long before yesterday I thought £100m wouldn’t touch the sides when he does move on, hopefully years away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here