Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Petrol prices in USA.

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
From another board I visit (mostly Americans).

Oh, and by the way, I noticed that gas prices here jumped up by more than 10% in the last day or two. It had been running at around $2.90/gal early in the week, and yesterday was a whopping $3.39 at some stations.

As the UK Gallon is 1.2 US Gallons this works out at approx £1.41/Gallon or 31p/Litre (UK price).

D

Deleted member 2719

gas guzzling, cousin f*cking, dog killing,burger eating twats.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
From another board I visit (mostly Americans).

As the UK Gallon is 1.2 US Gallons this works out at approx £1.41/Gallon or 31p/Litre (UK price).

So what you are saying is you wouldn't complain if petrol went up 10% in a day where you are then?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think the maths is wrong too.

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
So what you are saying is you wouldn't complain if petrol went up 10% in a day where you are then?

Having re-read my post I believe what I am saying is 'here is an example of what some Americans pay for petrol and a comparison of prices'.

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
I think the maths is wrong too.

You're right, I re-checked and came up with £2.04/UK Gallon or 45p/Litre :dunce:. Please check these figures.

Sorry 'The Complete Badger' not as good as it sounded.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Having re-read my post I believe what I am saying is 'here is an example of what some Americans pay for petrol and a comparison of prices'.

Sorry, I assumed everyone knew that petrol was cheaper in the States. Is it news to you? ? ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bollocks!! 45p is still pretty good compared to the rape our government carries out on us.

Might be worth bringing some back with you, sell it on the quiet. It could end up paying for the holiday.
All you will need is an extra case for the flight.

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Yup cheap as feck over there for your hols miles,mind you they rape you on the car insurance side of things after ye pay the CDW etc.
On a tangent,I got a few mates who live out there and the gen public are moaning like feck about the price of fuel out there,and cant believe me weekly updates on our prices.
Just imagine if our forecourts could still display the gallon price as it went up daily.
Was the metric display a ruse the goverment dinna want to fight coz they could add 2p a litre instead of 2p a gallon as in them old days????????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here