Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Grimble

Their really are some right f***ing melts on here

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Not sure it's a good idea to question the Nazi Mods, Brian... although it does seem a bit harsh as it was very obviously a joke. Ho hum.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Who?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
WHY DID BARNEYS THREAD GET PUT IN THE CHILDISH RAMBLINGS - MODS OUT MODS OUT :jester:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Life Ban Would Be Preferable.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Boo! That Uncle Spielberg thread was shaping up to be a real good old Friday afternoon classic binfest; it had EVERYTHING!

Bring Back The Bars!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What was he banned for?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
At the risk of getting banned myself ..... some of the bans recently have indeed been harsh. Following the "rules" I decided to PM NSCADMIN to raise a, polite, objection and asking them to lighten up.

Around three weeks on ..... harsh bans continue .... and NO reply to my PM. It's one thing to ask people not to object to bans in threads but at the very least respond to concerns raised via PM. From now on I'll just post my objections in threads.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think people who post stuff like 'that has to be worth a ban', etc should be traeted like footballers who wave imagineray yellow cards, and get banned themselves :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I dont know why he was banned as it wasnt him doing the insulting. It was getting a bit "tasty" between BHA express and soul finger tho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports