Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

petition that needs signing on behalf of Cystic Fibrosis

Oct 25, 2003
I will sign the petition though as it's not really an inconvenience for me and I underztand how hard it must be to see your child ill, and who knows, maybe my epilepsy meds will become free in the process!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I am. Stop being a ****ing bellend you inconsiderate cock. Wave your willy about whenever you feel free but to don't jump on a thread when a father is trying to raise support for his sons very unfortunate illness. Idiot.

:flounce:

Don't post or view things on an open internet board if you don't want comment and debate about it. Really very, VERY simple.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What a pointless, ignorant, narrow minded post. The OP has stated he wishes for assistance in one on-line petition, which is something very close and personal to them. All you had to do is read the thread and with your views decide not to sign. Instead you attack him with your venomous replies not even taking into consideration their childs illness. Let's hope you don't ever find yourself asking for someones much needed help and getting the kind of abuse that you are handing out tonight. By the way, I think anyone with a long term illness / disease that needs medication should be given financial assistance to help cover the medical cost. It's just that in this case the OP has asked for help with people suffering with CF.

They are given massive financial advice, it's called the NHS. And making contrary arguments to things is an incredibly important thing to do.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
:flounce:

Don't post or view things on an open internet board if you don't want comment and debate about it. Really very, VERY simple.

You are welcome to your views on the NHS, to other illnesses and to whatever the **** you like but the guy is drumming up support for his sick kid. Either sign it or don't. Why debate this shit here and now? Like I said, inconsiderate bellend.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
You are welcome to your views on the NHS, to other illnesses and to whatever the **** you like but the guy is drumming up support for his sick kid. Either sign it or don't. Why debate this shit here and now? Like I said, inconsiderate bellend.

I don't understand how on thread you say you're going to vote Tory but you want free prescriptions etc (Which I agree with BTW) for someone, if you believe in this sort of fairness why are you considering voting Tory ?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I don't understand how on thread you say you're going to vote Tory but you want free prescriptions etc (Which I agree with BTW) for someone, if you believe in this sort of fairness why are you considering voting Tory ?

I never said I was going to vote Tory?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Lack of intelligence is what.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

He's not 'drumming up support' hes asking for a free handout without actually justifying why he deserves one (over OTHERs is the key point before one of you loons starts up again), that's the point of my postings tonight. If there had been a solid reason set out in the petition or subsequently in the post I wouldnt have spoken up.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
He's not 'drumming up support' hes asking for a free handout without actually justifying why he deserves one (over OTHERs is the key point before one of you loons starts up again), that's the point of my postings tonight. If there had been a solid reason set out in the petition or subsequently in the post I wouldnt have spoken up.

Do some research into Cystic Fibrosis and what sufferers have to go thru. Please.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Let's hope enough people vote labour then otherwise there will be more petitions asking for help, the cuts have to be somewhere and wherever they will be someone will be hurt

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
You better check your own thread you started then, you're making yourself look a bit stupid now

You mean the one that said 'why shouldn't I vote Tory'? The one that DOES NOT say I'm going to vote Tory? For someone who make themselves look stupid all of the time mate, that's a cracker. I am indeed gonna flounce from this thread, I've given my support to a father with a sick kid, nothing more apart from disagreeing with some heartless **** who wants to debate it. Why on earth you are bringing politics in to it is beyond me. I can only assume you are single.

What a shame this has been derailed.
To the Op I appologise. You have my full support.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
You mean the one that said 'why shouldn't I vote Tory'? The one that DOES NOT say I'm going to vote Tory? For someone who make themselves look stupid all of the time mate, that's a cracker. I am indeed gonna flounce from this thread, I've given my support to a father with a sick kid, nothing more apart from disagreeing with some heartless **** who wants to debate it. Why on earth you are bringing politics in to it is beyond me. I can only assume you are single.

Thank you.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What I find puzzling is that if you lived in Wales or Scotland, all prescriptions are free, no matter what the disease or ailment.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Well now you know why you shouldn't vote Tory

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here