Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Petition against the Football conference

Return the Deducted Conference Points Petition

Please sign petition to give the clubs in conference leagues, Crawley and B****r Regis in particular their points back, as the ineligible player mistakes were down to administration errors which sometimes occur that this level, and are therefore very harsh.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
done

Cobblers, get better admin staff!

Yes, Crawley have been in the conference for a while now - they should know the rules.
Am I right in remembering that they've not been fined ALL the points that they won while fielding ineligible players.

Also...
(a) The system has already been changed to require registration numbers on teamsheets
(b) The Conference Board has announced a review of this entire area of administration.
(c) All three punished clubs admit their errors, so they were 'guilty'

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Yes, Crawley have been in the conference for a while now - they should know the rules.
Am I right in remembering that they've not been fined ALL the points that they won while fielding ineligible players.

Also...
(a) The system has already been changed to require registration numbers on teamsheets
(b) The Conference Board has announced a review of this entire area of administration.

Whilst I agree with this, I think it also goes to proove how easy Premiership clubs have life. After all, I don't remember West Ham getting docked all the points they won whilst fielding an inelligable player.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought this was more of a cock up by the BSP Premier, as opposed to the clubs?

For once, I don't think Crawley have done a lot wrong, and God knows they've had plenty of points deducted in the past.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007

Also...

Exactly, don't break the rules, and you won't have points deducted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here