Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough v BHA - Score Predictor

Peterborough v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Back from the marathon. Finished in 3:38 which I was happy with. 63 full marathons completed just 37 to go to hit my target.

Hopefully the Albion will reach the Promised land before I do, though technically I have, as have run a marathon in Israel.
If you know what I mean.

Back from the marathon. Finished in 3:38 which I was happy with. 63 full marathons completed just 37 to go to hit my target.

Hopefully the Albion will reach the Promised land before I do, though technically I have, as have run a marathon in Israel.
If you know what I mean.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Have gone for an Albion 2-1 win, though Posh need the points even more than us. Can see us slipping up if we sit back.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The easy 1-3

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
3-1 to the Albion!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
An edgy, nervous and narrow win against a side in decent form and with a good record against teams in the top six.

2-1 Brighton

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Thank god the white Pele is playing for Hull now. At least we won't be chasing shadows all evening. Tough one to call but I think we'll grind out (yet another) 1 all draw.

Just noted that Posh have not lost in their last 6 matches & are second in the form table averaging 2.0 points per game.
Albion are 10th averaging 1.50 points but only 1 defeat.

Something has to give tomorrow. As its my birthday tomorrow three points for the Seagulls will be the best pressie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here