Buckers gets the winner :lolol:

0,,10433~10406339,00.jpg

The CROWD go WILD :lolol::D

Ride him Calde :lol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
All Palace songs have been nicked off other clubs...we have one song 'Sussex by the Sea'....,Newcastle have 'Blaydon Races' and probably Liverpool have 'You'll never walk alone' but very FEW clubs can claim their own song....even the 'Glory,glory Man united was nicked off the Spurs 60s side....the tune not the words. I think we should drop that 'Stand up if you hate Palace'...sing songs of support for the Albion!....

Yeah should be "stand up if you love Brighton" or "sit down if you love Palace"

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
by
Find it funny how you being above us is the biggest highlight in your recent history.

Bye bye pikey pikey -pikey bybye.(to the bay city rollers tune) WTF are you doing here? It's pathetic to see rival fans wasting their time in another clubs fans forum unless you have something worthwhile to say. (Which you don't -ever)

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
"Tomlin god knows how somebody so unfit, childish, petulant and ugly can be called a pro footballers and be paid for it is beyond me"

QUALITY

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
by

Bye bye pikey pikey -pikey bybye.(to the bay city rollers tune) WTF are you doing here? It's pathetic to see rival fans wasting their time in another clubs fans forum unless you have something worthwhile to say. (Which you don't -ever)

Well said! Prob embarrased at his EPIC FAIL on this very thread - hahahahahaha!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Defender Marcos Painter Makes Albion El Abdication

as he gave adam el adam :)lolol: some people) his place after 6 minutes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've got a sore throat and blisters on the palms of my hands after an enjoyable visit to London Road :facepalm:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
IF it was their song, I'd agree with them. But it's not. Idiots.

We did a decent rendition of the song just about the time Blackpool scored their winner.
Murray With The Turd must be so :down: tonight

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
My throat is so sore :(

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
That so called 'heartbeat'. More like ventricular fibrillation with a ventricular ectopic beat thrown in for good measure ie ultimately salvageable but nonetheless, a dying heart :(

I'd add hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and aortic dissection to the list.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:moo:

No flak here Dougie. I'm all for the banter.

Just don't understand why your pikey brothers do what they do on here, more so when you lot are playing. :moo:
I dont know ? Mind you after going on the bbs last night you've got some fans ? on there who would give them a very good run for their money .:facepalm:

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I wasn't at the Peterborough game; to what tune is the "William, William Buckley" song sang to? All I can think of is The Smiths "William it was really nothing" but it doesn't seem to work.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ah, the buddy holly heartbeat. For months I've been reading "to the tune of heartbeat" and been thinking of the jose gonzalez song and struggling to fit those lyrics to the tune.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here