Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough United FC V Brighton And Hove Albion FC ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham
We're f***ing brilliant! We're f***ing brilliant!
I would have taken a draw at the start of the game but this works for me too! :albion1: :albion1:

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
Hi just got back, Fing brilliant, posh had bugger all possession they were chasing shadows. Good show by their keeper, rest of the team need a rocket up their backside. We were Fing brilliant---oh yes we are.:rave::bhasign::laugh:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
"Brighton were looking composured in possession" - Peterborough match report.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Peterborough United | Match | Latest Report | 30 October 2010, Peterborough 0 - 3 Brighton

Quite a good read this. They don't seem to like Calde much and the report off the sending off is very different to what was reported on SSN.

Not unfair tbh. We were awesome - much better than anyone had any right to expect. I think they lost the match in the dressing room and training with Johnson's stupid comments putting more pressure on his side than they could cope with. I missed the sending off completely as it was off the ball but it came as no surprise - they were already being thoroughly outplayed and were resorting to a fair impression of headless chickens in every position except goal, jumping in all over the place. Lee should have been sent off and after the second penalty I cannot believe Lewis stayed on the pitch.

Joe Lewis was, however, immense and you could see why he is rated a future full England international.

Inigo (my hero) was fantastic as ever but his histrionics when he threw himself to the floor then got straight up rightly angered the crowd and gave them something to get behind their team for. Silly and lucky not to be booked.

Barnes was brilliant, could and should have scored 4. Bridcutt was desperately unlucky not to score. Bennett missed a penalty........ incredibly 0-7 would not have flattered and this against the top scoring side in the league. They did not, I repeat did NOT, have a shot on target. Immense! I still cannot believe what I watched. More than 10 minutes to go and we were already chanting "cheerio, cheerio..." as their fans left in droves.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I love that 606 board with people calling for Johnson to be sacked. They were second in the table before today and are still fifth, some fans are completely deluded.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I love that 606 board with people calling for Johnson to be sacked. They were second in the table before today and are still fifth, some fans are completely deluded.

Indeed.

Tough to be sacked for getting stuffed by the Albion.......there would be hardly any managers left by the end of the season the way we are playing. :lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I was there ... We crucified them .... We murdered them ... Untouchable. We looked at least 2 leagues better than them. Albion fans don't even celebrate the goals that much these days it's just far far too easy:rave:

Squeakseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Gus says Inigo has a deep cut on his foot and did not cheat. He also said them not returning the ball to us WAS cheating

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Your sides good but its still embarrassing losing to you lot 3-0, when we were favourites with every bookmaker and when most people, including me thought, we were better on paper. I actually still think we are despite the scoreline!

Thing is we will probably lose to the BETTER SIDES like Sheff, Hudds, Southampton 6-0, 7-1. Thats my point, being that your not even one of the best sides in this division!

:lolol:

Gotta love some of those Peterborough fans on 606.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Your sides good but its still embarrassing losing to you lot 3-0, when we were favourites with every bookmaker and when most people, including me thought, we were better on paper. I actually still think we are despite the scoreline!

Thing is we will probably lose to the BETTER SIDES like Sheff, Hudds, Southampton 6-0, 7-1. Thats my point, being that your not even one of the best sides in this division!

:lolol:

Gotta love some of those Peterborough fans on 606.

Oh dear Lord. If they come up against a much better team than us today then it will be the result of a plum tie in the FA Cup, it certainly won't be a league 1 team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here