Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough tickets - on sale on the gate?

Jul 5, 2003
London
Can you let me know whether tickets for Peterborough (in the away end) are likely to be on sale at the ground.

It would be useful if you could try and make sure the club wesbite had this sort of information prior to most games - it often says on a Saturday that tickets aren't for sale at the ground only for me to ring up the opposition club and find out they are!

Edit: After a phone call to the Brighton ticket line (who didn't know), the ticket office at Peterborough confirmed it is pay on the gate. Not sure why it needs to be this hard to find out such a simple piece of information!

Last edited:

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I note your edit, and it is always best to check this information direct with the away club. Historically, we have been advised one thing, only to find out that on the day a different decision has been taken. Therefore it is now club policy to advise all fans to purchase tickets in advance; if this is not possibly and a decision has to be made on the day, we advise fans to always check direct with the opposing club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here