Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough away

Walker_this_way

Oct 18, 2011
Any help would be appreciated. I was thinking of going to London road for the peterborough game but I know that most of the away attendance is in terraced seating. I do know that there are a few seats available but I was wondering for anyone who has been there before...are the seats seperate from the away terrace? and if so how far i.e close to the home fans?

Any help would be greatly apreciated, many thanks :)

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
"nightmare on London Road..."

great day there last year, last season for the terrace innit?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Does anyone know if the club will give us a choice between seats and terracing on the online ticket site, or will it just be pot luck?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does anyone know if the club will give us a choice between seats and terracing on the online ticket site, or will it just be pot luck?

I'm hoping the initial 1,800 tickets are behind the goal which will sell out online before going on sale to personal callers and postal applications. They can then sell the 2nd wave of tickets to include the seated area.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
We'll be lucky to sell the tickets they've sent us let alone ask for more. Think we sold just over 2,000 last year and we were top of the league.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We'll be lucky to sell the tickets they've sent us let alone ask for more. Think we sold just over 2,000 last year and we were top of the league.

:facepalm: The "official" away attendance was 2,519 , probably what was presold by our ticket office. This game was also POTG with probably another 500 Brighton counted in to the total figure.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

:facepalm: The "official" away attendance was 2,519 , probably what was presold by our ticket office. This game was also POTG with probably another 500 Brighton counted in to the total figure.
(On the posh blog site a comment by a fan also suggests the 2,519 is wildly inaccurate)

Last edited:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
(On the posh blog site a comment by a fan also suggests the 2,519 is wildly inaccurate)

Well if that's right then we'll be lucky to get 2,000 there this time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well if that's right then we'll be lucky to get 2,000 there this time.

For Brighton fans living up north this is a really easy journey by train or car. Its not only fans travelling up from Sussex you know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here