Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough are going to get a hiding

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
After tonight I am confident we are going to dish out a royal hammering on Tuesday. Once our midfielders get one the goals will flow. Mark my words.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
I think you're right. Much better tonight than we have been for a while. Good to see CMS getting some sharpness back, Buckley and Orlandi were both lively. I can see us winning by a couple.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
they're not going to now you've posted that

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Oddly I think bridcutt being out may help. Crofts and Hammond in there. I would like to see Buckley orlandi and dobbie behind cms but I can't see that happening.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I really hope the OP is right - it was an encouraging Albion performance tonight but am mindful that Leeds really weren't that special and we didn't kill them off so I won't get carried away just yet.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If we play like first 30mins against Leeds, game will be over before half time.

PLEASE CARRY ON LIKE THIS GUS. TRUST THE PLAYERS.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Please, please, please start Dobbie

He may have only been on for a few minutes tonight, but he looked sharper and more focused than any other time I've seen him.......it's time for the "Scottish Messi" :cool:

BTW I don't know if anyone else saw him during the warm up, but he was like a one man footballing circus...SERIOUS SKILLAGE

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Yes Peterborough are gonna get a Barnsleyesque hiding.
Think bridcutt will be suspended though? Hope dobbie gets a start

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Need to come out as lively as we did tonight though. Hopefully the manager will have learnt that a bit more urgency going forward pays instant dividends.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Please don't.

Why on earth not? Why pay a sizeable fee and give him a long term contract just to sit him on the bench and give him 10 minutes a game ... makes no sense at all

This - CMS NEEDS to start after playing well tonight, Barnes wasnt that bad either - id stick Dicker in for the suspended Bridcutt - and thats all. It worked tonight so i think it would work on Tuesday, just need to take our chances better.

He plays just behind CMS ... Dobbie does not play as a lone frontman

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Expecting a win like everyone else but just as important is creating the same atmosphere as last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here