Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Ward's Debut Brighton shirt and Debut England U21 for sale.

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
No one I guess but why would I want to lie about it?

I WILL VOUCH FOR rad HE'S A GOOD TRUSTWORTHY BLOKE I VALUE AS A FRIEND !!!

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
agree entirely, but if its authentic, as it seems to be and Wardy would personalise it. I cannot see why at first the club are not given first refusal. It could meet every objective. The cause, whatever it is could still get the best financial return and the fans for generations could get a national treasure in the museum.

It would be nice if xollob can sate whether the club have at least been contacted. If anyone knows TB, I am sure as he is a fan, he would want these in the Albions hands.

Everyone could get what they are looking for out of the it.

No not contacted club, maybe NSC would like to. I'm sure NSC would know who would be the right person in the club to contact.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
For the sake of clarity, xollob, Bozza has requested that you answer his questions. Several others have concurred with what Bozza has asked. Are you willing to answer them?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
[MENTION=24743]xollob[/MENTION] with all my heart i want to believe this is legit and that there is some small chance we can all enjoy seeing these hopefully in the AMEX. If they are sold to a private buyer...well good luck to the buyer and i hope they enjoy them, even better i hope they then lend them to the club! I just think you could help us all and answer Bozza's questions.

Many thanks and good luck

Sergei.

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
[MENTION=24743]xollob[/MENTION] with all my heart i want to believe this is legit and that there is some small chance we can all enjoy seeing these hopefully in the AMEX. If they are sold to a private buyer...well good luck to the buyer and i hope they enjoy them, even better i hope they then lend them to the club! I just think you could help us all and answer Bozza's questions.

Many thanks and good luck

Sergei.

Sergei
firstly thanks for your positive comment

second ;- The questions have been answered in the thread except the confidential ones, and it is the confidentiality placed upon me that I fully intend to honour. The thirst for info is overwhelming for some but would be unnecessarily invasive to others so lets just get on with the bare facts. 2 OF THEM IN MY VIEW

I AM IN A POSITION TO SELL BOTH THE BRIGHTON DEBUT SHIRT & ENGLAND U21 DEBUT SHIRT

THEY ARE 100% LEGIT AND WILL BE PROVED LEGIT BEYOND ALL DOUBT

Oh and by the way I AM NOT MAKING 1 PENNY PROFIT AS MY MORALS DEMAND EVERY PENNY MADE GOES TO THE BENEFACTOR, (Not even wanting my expenses) So thanks to all the people with positive comments but bollox to the sour grape merchants.

I'll even state my name and not hide behind anonymous usernames

Regards

Kevin Budd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here