Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Ward - REMF Pool Night - Last Chance

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh FFS Garth - it would genuinely be good to see some coverage of the event the preliminaries, the great man being greeted by the crowd, some of the games, the tense winning shot and the trophy presentation.

Sorry. Won't ask again.

Maybe I am over senstitive at the moment and see abuse where it isn't. Paranoia has set in !. Apologies ( again ):thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh FFS Garth - it would genuinely be good to see some coverage of the event the preliminaries, the great man being greeted by the crowd, some of the games, the tense winning shot and the trophy presentation.

Sorry. Won't ask again.
Actually, that's a TERRIFIC idea. Gareth, could you sort it?

And could the great man (not you, but Peter Ward in this instance) do the trophy presentation, unless the great man wins it, in which case it would be a lovely touch to see you present him with the trophy?

Another suggestion (although it may be a bit late to organise this) would be to hook up the webcam and feature the entire FINAL on-line. Anyone who logs in to watch it could maybe make a contribution to REMF?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

And could the great man (not you, but Peter Ward in this instance) do the trophy presentation, unless the great man wins it, in which case it would be a lovely touch to see you present him with the trophy?

Another suggestion (although it may be a bit late to organise this) would be to hook up the webcam and feature the entire FINAL on-line. Anyone who logs in to watch it could maybe make a contribution to REMF?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

That would be AMAZING.

And it wouldn't take much effort - a laptop with a webcam (built-in or otherwise) and a 3g dongle - plenty of sites you could stream to.

I'd be well EXCITED about settling down on my sofa, with beer and Pringles (I'll supply those myself) to watch some top NSC snooker-pool action.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Actually I wouldn't drink beer, it would be cider of course. But that shouldn't stop this from happening.

I need to leave the office in a mo - it would be fantastic if this could happen.

Who would be the whispering commentator?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So....this WEBCAM malarkey. Is it or isn't it?

Tell you what - I'll throw in a prize if you can get this webcam thing going.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This should be a great night and all are welcome whether playing or not.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Wardy is presenting the trophies and I have a specal trophy for Wardy as well.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I wouldn't have a clue how to set up the webcam sorry. I am sure Everest can keep you updated as to the scores.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I can't make it now...

Only joking...

Leaving in ten minutes to get there for WC draw, looking forward to it! :clap:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I have no idea who most people are, but have found out I might be getting to the K&Q earlier than expected. So, if you see a young, handsome looking chap, sporting a blue and white finger cast (or wearing a black shrit and cardi), feel free to make yourself known.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I have no idea who most people are, but have found out I might be getting to the K&Q earlier than expected. So, if you see a young, handsome looking chap, sporting a blue and white finger cast (or wearing a black shrit and cardi), feel free to make yourself known.

and a pink carnation ??

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here