Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Ward Autobiography - REMF - Order Here

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have been informed by Matt Horner that the Peter Ward book is now available from the link below.

Peter Ward is most probably the most talented player to have ever put a BHAFC shirt on. Having seen him " live and dangerous " myself in he late 70s and early 80's I can confirm he is the most skillful player I have ever seen play for us and beats Zamora by some distance thats how good he was.

Peter knows about the REMF and supports it greatly and wanted to donate
£ 1 from every book sale to the REMF. This is a magnifcent gesture from the great Man.

We are hoping to arrange a meeting with Peter and Douglas and Lara Eaton when he is next in the UK.

You can order here

Peter Ward Soccer

Can the mods make this a sticky please.

Peter Ward is most probably the most talented player to have ever put a BHAFC shirt on. Having seen him " live and dangerous " myself in he late 70s and early 80's I can confirm he is the most skillful player I have ever seen play for us and beats Zamora by some distance thats how good he was.

Many thanks for posting this Gareth; I completely agree with your analysis.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
£16.99 for a book about someone most people outside Brighton will never have heard of?

I think I will wait until it hits the shelves of The Works...

And I love the description he gives himself on that website: "England & U.S. Professional Footballer, NASL MVP, Brighton Walk of Fame Inductee, Soccer Coach."

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
£16.99 for a book about someone most people outside Brighton will never have heard of?

I think I will wait until it hits the shelves of The Works...

And I love the description he gives himself on that website: "England & U.S. Professional Footballer, NASL MVP, Brighton Walk of Fame Inductee, Soccer Coach."

I think you'll find that Wardy is very famous with anyone that knows about football. In the late 70's early 80's he was voted 2nd most popular footballer in England in a nationwide poll.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Wardys Book

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

£16.99 for a book about someone most people outside Brighton will never have heard of !!!!!
Walt Jabasco, how can you admit to not having heard of perhaps the greatest cult hero this club has ever had. Try reading "A Few Good Men" then you may learn about some of the heros of this club, I cannot believe that you call yourself a B & H A Supporter,

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have heard of him OBVIOUSLY.

Just saying I doubt many non-Brighton fans are lining up round the block to snap this title up.

Hence my above post saying 'most people outside of BRIGHTON won't have heard of'.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I just bought it - deffo worth it, just to have a signed copy :clap: :clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just received an e-mail from the legend himself thanking me for my order. For those who haven't ordered yet , use the link in post number 1.

Scanny

:rave:
I have been informed by Matt Horner that the Peter Ward book is now available from the link below.

Peter knows about the REMF and supports it greatly and wanted to donate
£ 1 from every book sale to the REMF. This is a magnifcent gesture from the great Man.

We are hoping to arrange a meeting with Peter and Douglas and Lara Eaton when he is next in the UK.

You can order here

Peter Ward Soccer

Can the mods make this a sticky please.

:rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here