Peter & the Test Tube Babies

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Thanks to Attilla for putting on this excellent gig - great to see some good old punk rock po-going! Quite surreal, with Wardy an Andy Rollings in attendance. More nights like this please...

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Great Night!
Thanks to everyone involved in making it happen! :rave:

Ruggerk1

Oct 29, 2010
DIRTY WEEKEND support PETER & THE TEST TUBE BABIES

Just spoke to Dirty Weekend lad's, said it was a great night, they felt they went down well and Brighton March was well recieved. Wama said Test Tubes were great and very powerfull, and was particularly pleased Dick was there who apparently had not heard Btn March.

RD0x4p7qFUo

http://youtu.be/RD0x4p7qFUo

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Robin Hood

Dec 4, 2011
Me and my bunch of Merry Men, really enjoyed it, not much into punk myself but I found it very interesting. Certainly not pretentious as above says. If anything it was a bit of a leveller. More please.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Great night. Cheers, Test Tubes and well done Wama and Co. too. Huge amounts of beer drunk so bar manager, and therefore ultimately the Albion, very happy, everyone i saw/spoke to very happy, and I'm sure the TTB have never been called 'pretentious' before, wow, that's an honour, Das :) We have a stage, a PA and 100% support from the club for these gigs (why wouldn't they, everyone's playing for nothing and the bar takes a fortune!) and all music styles are very welcome, all you have to do is get in touch.....in the pipeline are Terry Garoghan and Too Many Crooks, and if the match isn't moved I reckon the next one should be after the Wrexham game...

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
I wonder when some of the entertainment might actually reflect what 99% of the supporters want ?

Rochdale, you are fishing off Southwick Arm at low tide in February. You're using DEAD EARTHWORMS. You never catch anything, cos seafish don't eat earthworms, but you carry on using the same bait, in the hope that one day a VERY STUPID FLOUNDER will bite. But all you end up doing is freezing your ARS off.
Oh, and if you want to do a Lady Gaga impersonation, the stage is yours. Worzel Gummidge in drag :)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Rochdale, you are fishing off Southwick Arm at low tide in February. You're using DEAD EARTHWORMS. You never catch anything, cos seafish don't eat earthworms, but you carry on using the same bait, in the hope that one day a VERY STUPID FLOUNDER will bite. But all you end up doing is freezing your ARS off.
Oh, and if you want to do a Lady Gaga impersonation, the stage is yours. Worzel Gummidge in drag :)

YOU see you are NOT even INTELLIGANT enough to use capitals IN the right place. I may HAVE missed the election BUT who exactly APPOINTED you to run the entertainment in DICK'S ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports