Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Brezovan at Swindon

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Just seen Peter Brezovan in the car park before the Swindon game,

Visiting old friends or looking for a move?

I never got chance to ask him as he was followed by Swindon fans....They still like him here and the current keeper is a clown

Sent from iphone

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm not sure we would let him go on more than a 1 month loan - after all if another keeper got injured there would be nobody on the bench. He was unlucky with the leg break at Swindon.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its probably too late to make a change now, but he is a weakness in the squad. its not his fault, he's OK as a regular keeper, just hsnt adapted to the sweeper role from what i've seen.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Probably just seeing friends.
It wouldn't suprise me if Gus sent him out on loan, and brought in a young premiership keeper better with the ball at his feet, who's happy to be back up.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If it moves, Swindon will sign them if they could. How many players have they signed this summer? And one player is set to be moving on.

Is there anybody left at Swindon that Brez knows?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Pretty sure he still lives up that way and it is a long weekend off for the players so not surprising he is taking the chance of watching his old team - interesting times for them too if not in success terms

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He picked a good game to watch. Swindon beat the league leaders 3-2. Alex Revell jocked Chris Holroyd out of the Rotherham line-up and twice put them ahead before they had a man sent off. Swindon brought on a sub who then scored twice to seal a win. Great stuff!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here