Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Beagrie

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
We were once interested in signing Peter Beagrie....

Whilst living in Bradford I saw him on many occasions playing for city. He may be a dodgy pundit or anti-Brighton but he was great fun to watch as he hugged the line and occasionally cut in for a 30 yard wonder strike.

Jamie Lawrence on the other side was great too. Just like lua lua but could only run at goal as straight as the crow flew.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
We were slightly worse than them granted...

But should have won by 3 or 4 ? Really ?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If i remember correctly Beagrie was on soccer saturday for a while reporting from the grounds. He did not last for long and totally dissapeared. It was because he was total gash, everytime he opened his mouth rubbish came out it was embarrassing the mans a complete cock he made Garth Crooks seem competent.
I do not have Sky this season so not sure if he is back.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Birmingham certainly didn't 'dominate' at any stage on Saturday. They were total gash and the result should really have gone down as a defeat to both sides, rather than one side being awarded a victory from that shocking match. Beagrie you are a clueless prick.

Which team ended up with 3 points - anyone bothered about possession look at the Celtic Barca game the other year when Celtic won with 16% - all about scoring goals simple as

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Listening to the radio it sounded like we did ok in the first half.

We always play better on the radio than on the TV or if you are actually at the games. I remember losing 3-0 on the radio at least 6 or 7 times when we have actually mullered the opposition.
I love Southern Counties radio.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Slating us on FL72 Review.

Birmingham dominated and should have won by 3 or 4

Brighton won't finish as high as last season.

What game was he watching Saturday ? Birmingham were as bad as us !

They could have won by more. Did their keeper even make a save other than from Forster-Caskey?

Not sure what he has said that is so outrageous? Even Stevie Wonder can see it will take a miracle for us to finish as high as last season and if we do then Hyypia will deserve the manager of the year award and the freedom of the city

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Weren't the possession stats 60/40 in the Albion's favour and more shots by the Albion. Apart from the goal never felt Birmingham were going to score.

Bu thats the problem if a pundit doesn't watch the whole game.

We would not have scored if we had played till midnight and that's after all the Brum players have gone home as well

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We wouldn't have scored if we were still playing, our forwards were woeful. I'm also looking forward to seeing Stockdale make a great save too, that is not a criticism by the way as I'm not blaming him for any of the goals he's conceded, but he must be due a wonder save?

This

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
we must be the most disliked team in the football punditry world.

Adam Virgo is our candle in the wind.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don;t know how accurate his view of our match was, but I've always thought he was one of the better pundits, simply because he seems to have a better knowledge of the lower divisions, generally knows players names rather than referring to them by their position etc.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Another pundit who seems to think CMS is the albions star man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here