Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pet Hates

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Popped in for a £10 short back'n'sides t'other week, and a new pet hate for me is now my barber keeping, in with his collection of clippers, a tube of Anusol. I found that to be slightly unusual and might be one of the reasons I've been getting a slightly spotty nape if the tube, with some anal ploinge on it, might've touched the 5mm.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Those websites where you have to enter a username/password and you go to click on the field to enter your details JUST as the page loads a fricking advert, meaning the page shifts slightly up or down and you end up accidentally clicking on an ad.

Snide.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
People who CAPITALISE every othER word ON here for EMPHASIS - which IS seemingly EVERYONE i don't UNDERSTAND. IS it COOL to do IT?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Popped in for a £10 short back'n'sides t'other week, and a new pet hate for me is now my barber keeping, in with his collection of clippers, a tube of Anusol. I found that to be slightly unusual and might be one of the reasons I've been getting a slightly spotty nape if the tube, with some anal ploinge on it, might've touched the 5mm.

Do your wrinkles disappear after a visit to the barber? Using hemorrhoid cream to reduce wrinkles on your face :ohmy:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Folk who push their shopping trolleys around bent over using their arms instead of hands

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The industry-standard belief that a player who played for a team TWENTY years ago is the go-to source for their opinion on their current team

"Well, Leicester look like they may achieve an amazing league success, and on the phone to talk to us now about the foxes chances is ex Leicester player Ade Akinbiyi"

WHAT!? Why would the fact that he kicked the ball for that team TWO DECADES AGO mean I want his opinion on it?

The other day I heard TALKSPORT (my fault, I know) talking about Liverpool beating Dortmund and then asking BOLO ZENDEN his opinion on their success.

He played TWENTY THREE games for Liverpool.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Guys who gargle up deep seated spit/phlegm or excessively clear their nostrils in the showers at the gym. It's disgusting.

Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
When you ask your beloved wife what she might enjoy for dinner, you carefully select, plan and cook to the minute.

'I'm not really hungry actually, feel a bit ill'.

Well I enjoyed mine.

Sent from my cell using an old phone and chewing gum wrapper

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here