Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PES League

Kev the Ape

As i didn't go to Cardiff. I was at Virgin Megastores playing in the PES league. I didn't do to badly after a shakey start. I was bloody nervous first up. I lost 3-2 three times in a row. I was thinking this aint going to be my day. Then i beat a bloke from Sussex uni 2-1. I was France. Then when i was in the middle of a game against my mate woody (nickname) when i was 2-1 down i gave a penalty away and the PS2 froze. So we had to start again i was thinking luck on myside at last. But i still lost 3-2.
Then i played against a japanese guy who had smelly breath smelt like tuna. I was standing there for 5 mins waiting for the match to start because he was f***ing changing all his tactics. But i took a 3-1 lead and i thought to myself this what you get for making me wait. Then we got into the second half and i had to put the game away and if it wasn't for Buffon then i would of score another. But the Jap got his revenge and score two late goals to make it 3-3.
Then i played against a boy called Mark and i won 2-1 and i had a player sent off. I scored in the last minute of injury time.

So for February: Won 2, Drew 1, Lost 4.

Time for me to practice hard with France for next month round.

Kev the Ape

Repugnant Toad said:
Do you get to choose your team, or is it pre-alloted? Else I assume you'd just get everyone being Brazil ...

You got to choose your team and then you got to be them all the way through the league. I had two games when it was France vs France and it was quite dodgy. One little kid who was with his dad was England he got thrashed but i felt sorry for him and his dad. But the rest where Brazil and Italy and France. and one guy was Argentina.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:clap: not bad kev , not bad

no excuse to miss an away game mind :lolol:

Kev the Ape

Braders7 said:
:clap: not bad kev , not bad

no excuse to miss an away game mind :lolol:

:lolol:, This japanese guy was ok but his breath stank like hell. I really wanted to tell him to take some gum but i didnt want to be rude. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here