Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pervis Estupiñán - SIGNED - 5 YEAR CONTRACT

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Good going forward today. Just can't really defend. Both goals down his side and traore with a late chance where he just walked in.

He let havertz in last week as well.

I like him but it feels like we are sacrificing a defender when we play him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He’s a bit raw and new to the prem but overall I’m impressed. The first goal was annoying cos he made a great interception but it fell straight to them.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Good going forward today. Just can't really defend. Both goals down his side and traore with a late chance where he just walked in.

He let havertz in last week as well.

I like him but it feels like we are sacrificing a defender when we play him.
Same again today.

Can't defend .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Sir-Len

Oct 28, 2012
Berkshire
Lazy AF but CBA to see if this has been suggested already for Pervis.

He’s Pervis,
Pervis, Pervis, Pervis,
So Pervis,
Pervis, Pervis Pervis,
He’s Pervis,
Pervis, Pervis, Pervis,
Tonight!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What a signing this guy has been as well.

Genuinely don't know who I'd rather have in the squad out of him and Cucurella...

What a phenomenal piece of business by the club.
Think overall he has been good but yesterday he was quite poor and his defending overall isn't great.

Certainly brings more to the attacking game than Cucurella though, but then again I am one of few who thought both March and BDB were better going forward than Cucu was...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a signing this guy has been as well.

Genuinely don't know who I'd rather have in the squad out of him and Cucurella...

What a phenomenal piece of business by the club.
Was thinking this yesterday. Going forward I’d have him over Cucu but not defensively. Either way, we’ve done it again. And comparing him to a £60mil (cough) other player we found. He’s an excellent replacement - well done the scouting network - if there’s any left.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Think overall he has been good but yesterday he was quite poor and his defending overall isn't great.

Certainly brings more to the attacking game than Cucurella though, but then again I am one of few who thought both March and BDB were better going forward than Cucu was...
Only two fullbacks in the league created more chances than Cucurella last season. Trent and Cancelo.

Not bad for someone who couldn't attack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here