Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perth Australia accomodation help pls

sean_o

Dec 28, 2007
Stockport
I am helping a fellow albion supporting mate who is travelling to Australia for the Ashes on his own. He wants to stay near to Perth 15th Dec for 8 nights. He is on a low budet so central Perth is out the question.

Can anyone please recommend a town or area within easy travelling distance of Perth ? Ideal area would be near a beach and bars/nightlife. Thanks for looking.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Try YHA Australia for great value all across Oz (the hostel in Perth is cheap AND central) and also undergroundbackpackers.com.au (brilliant value and good accomodation)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Why not suggest hostelling to him, would work out far cheaper than a hotel and once you get over the idea that they may be a bit basic the experience can be a right laugh.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

sean_o

Dec 28, 2007
Stockport
thanks chaps, this is looking an easier assignment than i anticipated, thank you severn undergroundbackpackers.com.au looks good have mailed them re availability, cant wait to see my mates brighton flag on the box in sunny aus

sean_o

Dec 28, 2007
Stockport
all booked thanks to my freinds on here, at undergroundbackpackers.com. up the albion cant wait for Peterborough as last game was Tranmere away. Come on you blues!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Australia has a variety of sites, landmarks and activities you have to check out. People from all over the world visit Albury to check out the local premium wineries, gourmet feasts, winning and delicious coffee houses or to take a drive to the legendary Falls Creek or Mount Hotham. Finding Albury accommodation is very easy, as you just need to know what to look for.

Spammy Vincent - very spammy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here