Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perry blasts Baker

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Once again, Perry speaks.

Whatever happened to our chairman, who speaks to the press when there is a managerial change only!:glare:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well what a suprise there.Some people on here fell for that shit even before reading the facts:lol:

Baker really does have an axe to grind over Falmer.Th bloke bloke is the biggest tosser in sussex who said he would take Prescotts decision.Like f*** did he.

Last edited:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
WE here on NSC, and indeed all fans of the Albion KNOW that Baker is a Lying little shit who's trying to stir up something out of nothing.

However all those out in TV land watching that garbage will probably believe Meridshit because it was the only side of the story to be told.

It's all very well the Club issuing a statement on the website - that's what I call preaching to the converte - the Club IMO should be demanding the same amount of time on Meridshit to put out the real facts.

If that piece of crap reporting can cause so much distrust of our Board on NSC what the hell does it do to Joe Public?

WE WILL WIN - But the club is seriously bad when it comes to PR re Falmer - I mean why do I still meet people who live in Sussex who still think we're gonnna build on the top of the Downs or on Ditchling Beacon FFS?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Usually there is some kind of confidentiality caluse struck with consultants. Maybe the club could sue?

If there wasn't why not.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bakesy said:
Say that to my face CUNTCHOPS:lolol:

I would, but I'd probably have to bend down a bit in order to do so, and I have a slightly bad back ATM.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AlexFrutos said:
I would, but I'd probably have to bend down a bit in order to do so, and I have a slightly bad back ATM.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
:lolol: :lolol:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Baker is determined to destroy the Albion. He has been under-estimated by Martin Perry and co.

The only way to deal with him is to do everything we can to destroy his political career.

He likes to pose as a political radical. The irony is that this issue has exposed that he is truly at home with wealthy Middle Englanders.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
WE here on NSC, and indeed all fans of the Albion KNOW that Baker is a Lying little shit who's trying to stir up something out of nothing.

However all those out in TV land watching that garbage will probably believe Meridshit because it was the only side of the story to be told.

It's all very well the Club issuing a statement on the website - that's what I call preaching to the converte - the Club IMO should be demanding the same amount of time on Meridshit to put out the real facts.

If that piece of crap reporting can cause so much distrust of our Board on NSC what the hell does it do to Joe Public?

WE WILL WIN - But the club is seriously bad when it comes to PR re Falmer - I mean why do I still meet people who live in Sussex who still think we're gonnna build on the top of the Downs or on Ditchling Beacon FFS?

Cheers for the vote of confidence.

FYI we cannot actual demand anything from Meridian, they're an independent news station and if we started making demands of them we'd be laughed at! There's very little we can do about bad reporting apart from set the record straight - and Meridian are not going to run stories which show their ineptitude.

Baker timed this release to coincide with an away match knowing most club officials would travelling to or at Yeovil - just as Lewes Lib Dems timed their release last week, although we did manage to shoot down that one down in flames and the press did not bother covering it.

The first I knew of this story was when I got a call from BBC South in response to the Meridian piece in the earlier (6pm) news show (I didn't get a call from the Meridian news team). However after giving the BBC the FULL facts they chose not to run the story at all.

Incidentally the Argus didn't bother covering it - but may save it for a slow news day, but I suspect it will be more pro-Albion than Meridian's offering as they are far better researched on Falmer than our friends in Southampton.

On the whole Baker issue, I suspect the media are becoming bored of Norman and his antics - as we've managed to discredit his stories. Nonetheless I still suspect a regular flow of anti-Albion/Prescott/Falmer stories - coming via his media cronies...

PS: As for those who aren't actually aware of the location of the Falmer site. We have made several free information sheets available to the public in the last seven years showing the location of the site.

We also have maps on the website showing the location and the media (including BBC news' aerial shots) often use photos of the site. Short of delivering an information sheet to every Sussex household, which we have considered but is too expensive, there isn't really much of an option. And even if we did do this, you would still come across people who don't know where the site is.

Don't lose sight of the fact the most important thing is convincing the people who matter.

Last edited:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
mona said:
Baker is determined to destroy the Albion. He has been under-estimated by Martin Perry and co.

The only way to deal with him is to do everything we can to destroy his political career.

He likes to pose as a political radical. The irony is that this issue has exposed that he is truly at home with wealthy Middle Englanders.

I certainly dont think he was underestimated - however there is little that can be done when a politician spins innuendo on things, save for the general public (that's you and me by the way) hitting back to the media that allow him to get away with it unchallenged.

A certain lib dem councillor marina pepper once told me that this was Norman's style. he says things at it is up to the media to check it out. If they print or run it, that is their problem.

So, how many people here have ever written to meridian?

And to reiterate Insider's point, the club cannot demand anything. They can ask, cajole or respond, but demands are only usually valid when elections are underway.

Last edited:

Insider said "Not really - it's not really relevant. It's a lot of waffle really, but there maybe another course of action the club are looking at".

The problem for me is that despite Norman -lying kunt- Baker and his cronies on LDC spouting a pack of lies on a daily basis, those bastards are winning the PR war in the eyes of the public. Loads of people I talk to ask me about the stadium and "Why is being built in unspoilt countryside" etc., etc.

That shouldn't be, considering all the money that's been thrown at the stadium bid.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I think we should sneak into Norman Baker's (not the sex offender) garden and plant daffodils that spell "good morning you wanker", so that come the spring, when he opens his curtains, he can see that even nature hates him.

Failing that, can we not nip onto the Falmer site of the ACTUAL ground and plant stuff around the edges so that it can be seen from the sky? It would also make it harder for the media to lie about where it was. Couple of hundredweight of daffs would cost less than £100, is there a bylaw which prevents planting on sites of special LibDem interest?

HampshireSeagulls said:

Failing that, can we not nip onto the Falmer site of the ACTUAL ground and plant stuff around the edges so that it can be seen from the sky? It would also make it harder for the media to lie about where it was.

You mean something like "THIS is the stadium site Baker you lying f***ing toe rag" in 20 ft high letters?

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
Whilst Norman and his spin are incredibly annoying, distaseful and sometime downright dispacable the fact of the matter is that the PR war is over. And we won. Yes, the PR battle was all about the referendum. And we won it. They lost. We won. Got it?

The fact of the matter is that the planning application is now going to be decided by the government. The same government that has already given us planning permission. The same government office that Mad Norm is now trying to discredit.

We are closer to a new stadium now than we ever been. Don't let Stormin Norman, and some middle class fuddy duddys in Lewis disturb you too much. They can scream and shout and stamp their feet all they like, but we are getting our stadium and they know it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here