[Football] Pep Guardiola

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Easy to be Mr Nice guy about everyone else when you’ve got a golden spoon in your mouth isn’t it?

Pep is a great coach, it can’t be denied but it’s also correct to say he’s only ever managed teams where he's had golden generations or unlimited money, if you put Potter in charge of this City side I’m sure he’d do just as well.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Easy to be Mr Nice guy about everyone else when you’ve got a golden spoon in your mouth isn’t it?

Pep is a great coach, it can’t be denied but it’s also correct to say he’s only ever managed teams where he's had golden generations or unlimited money, if you put Potter in charge of this City side I’m sure he’d do just as well.

Exactly. Would be interesting if Guardiola or Klopp took a job at a low budget Championship team for their next challenge.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not really worth its own thread, so bumping this one.

Said he'd like to see more fans at the game next week. Fans didn't like that.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...after-he-asks-more-supporters-to-attend-games

Manchester City fans have told manager Pep Guardiola to "stick to coaching" after being "disappointed" by his plea for more supporters to attend home games.

Guardiola said his team will "need" a bigger presence at the Etihad against Southampton this weekend after seeing just over 38,000 of their 55,000 available seats taken for the 6-3 Champions League win over RB Leipzig.

But the general secretary of City's official supporters' club Kevin Parker wants Guardiola to be more considerate of circumstances, insisting the Spaniard "doesn't understand the difficulties" supporters face.

What amused me with this, is the top of the article just under the header: Guardiola asked for more fans to attend this weekend's clash with Southampton after just over 38,000 watched Man City beat RB Leipzig 6-3 on Wednesday; watch free match highlights of Man City vs Southampton in the Sky Sports app from 5.15pm on Saturday

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Not really worth its own thread, so bumping this one.

Said he'd like to see more fans at the game next week. Fans didn't like that.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...after-he-asks-more-supporters-to-attend-games

Manchester City fans have told manager Pep Guardiola to "stick to coaching" after being "disappointed" by his plea for more supporters to attend home games.

Guardiola said his team will "need" a bigger presence at the Etihad against Southampton this weekend after seeing just over 38,000 of their 55,000 available seats taken for the 6-3 Champions League win over RB Leipzig.

But the general secretary of City's official supporters' club Kevin Parker wants Guardiola to be more considerate of circumstances, insisting the Spaniard "doesn't understand the difficulties" supporters face.

What amused me with this, is the top of the article just under the header: Guardiola asked for more fans to attend this weekend's clash with Southampton after just over 38,000 watched Man City beat RB Leipzig 6-3 on Wednesday; watch free match highlights of Man City vs Southampton in the Sky Sports app from 5.15pm on Saturday
He's a knobhead.

Edited - misread it.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports