Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pep Guardiola

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's been used to managing football with more moves than a chess game, to the English game, which is a faster pace.
If he's that good, he'll adapt!!

I care not, I just love seeing these superstar managers losing the plot! A head butt on the interviewer is all that was missing.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If you watch it again it was obvious he was trying to dislodge a particularly difficult bogey whilst being interviewed.

One of those painful dried ones that had fused to a nasal hair.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Positive Attitude spreads, hence Chelsea at the top.
Rafa seems to be scratching around looking to try & deflect the pressure in our league too. Seems to be affecting them!

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
I am getting a bit fed up of some managers being so arsey

They are paid a fantastic wage and obligated to speak to reporters after the game under the contract with Sky, BBC etc

So, should be a bit more respectful....

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why does everyone get so het up about a post match interview. You pick a manager to improve the team and, hopefully, win things. You don't, unless you are the FA, select a manager who's best attribute is his ability to do post match press conferences. It is part of the job but not an important part.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Why does everyone get so het up about a post match interview. You pick a manager to improve the team and, hopefully, win things. You don't, unless you are the FA, select a manager who's best attribute is his ability to do post match press conferences. It is part of the job but not an important part.

In another era.

There is a reason (for instance) they all have to be interviewed in front of a zillion logos.

He doesn't really have to say anything but to behave like that ? Nah. Unacceptable and embarrassing for his club.

If you read between the lines he's having a pop at English football generally but not in a constructive way.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here