Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People Slipping over

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i was waiting for a mate to arrive at the stadium today(west lower) and while waiting FIVE people slipped over by the turnstyles, and i mean proper stacked it! was this anyone or did anyone notice how slippy it was? Stewards looked concerned but didn't really know what to do!!

not sure if it was just because it was so miserable or whether they need some sort of mat but it was pretty dangerous

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I was thinking about that sort of thing while climbing Mount WSU. Some sort of non-slip mat on the steps would come in useful on the days when it is wet

chunky44

Mar 29, 2010
Chailey
Falling all over the place walking back along the '27 to the LOvebus, treacherous but wait till the white stuff hits us?:wozza:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Crappy cleaning company using too much chemical probably, leaving chemical residue when the floors dry and become slippery especialy if the air is damp.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I did see somebody slip over down the grass bank by the tunnel to go under the bypass, was a little bit funny...

if it's the same one that I saw he made a good recovery then slipped again

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
where there's blame, there's a claim.

£10k for a slip with alleged injury?

That should ruin the transfer budget before its even started

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
Talking of slipping over am I the only one who wonders why we spend 45 minutes warming up to protect players from injury, spend thousands on physios to keep players in top condition and then surround the pitch in a hazardous slippery blue concrete. Only a matter of time...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here