Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pearce gone / Freedman appointed at Forest

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The only football manager who makes me feel itchy. I wonder if his contract stretches to a couple of bottles of medicated shampoo.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Not surprised Pearce went, don't think anyone is, I don't rate him as a manager for seniors, but cimpletely shocked they've gone for Freedman. Couldn't give a toss for his Palace connections, what evidence is there he'd do a job there.

Can only see them sliding more unless he spends and I thought they'd already done that.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I like this offering from Bridgford_71 on the Forest forum:

'Took a Bolton side full of prem quality down to the bottom. They are only just recovering.
Also publicly slagged us off last season for our spending saying he hopes FFP take action.
Well they did Dougie, and you are inheriting it. Welcome to Nottingham Forest'.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Why do people keep hiring Dougie "I'm a godamn failure" Freedman?

It baffles me.

And me.

I don't think that he's a complete failure though. He was very astute with player acquisition and development at Palace. How well he did in these aspects at Bolton probably remains to be seen.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The Chief Exec Paul Faulkner has resigned.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31090329

Nottingham Forest chief executive Paul Faulkner has resigned less than 24 hours after Stuart Pearce was sacked as manager, BBC Nottingham Sport reports.
Faulkner had only been in the role for five months, having officially taken over at the start of September 2014.
The former Aston Villa chief executive has been placed on gardening leave, but the club are yet to confirm his exit.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Ha!

Please let this happen.

Hopefully Lua Lua/Tex can tear him yet ANOTHER ********, to go with the one Buckley did.

Unfortunately it can't happen this weekend as Harding is on a half season loan. However the silver lining is that he should be playing against us in the middle of March when we face Millwall.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Unfortunately it can't happen this weekend as Harding is on a half season loan. However the silver lining is that he should be playing against us in the middle of March when we face Millwall.

...two or three days after Millwall have sacked Holloway, no doubt :angry:

Bucky

Nov 29, 2014
No 'new manager effect' with Freedman,put your shirt on an Albion victory (5/4 is best I've seen).

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Check out the Peterborough chairman's timeline, if you want to know what a shambles Forest are and what a twunt Fawaz is. @dmac102

Dec 15, 2014
Here
"Wow. The term 'disillusioned' just doesnt seem strong enough to explain how I feel right now"

"Unreal. freedman out."

"Jesus H. Christ"

"FFS"

"Just when it cannot get any more disappointing...."

And that's the first few posts :lolol:

This one is brilliant!

Re: Freedman new manager

Pearce 38% win rate

Freedman 34% win rate.

It is a joke right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here