Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PC too far, the world is mad! Transgender Children?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Let him work that out for himself? I'm sure these cases are incredibly rare.

Quite. Not at the age of 6. These little retards can't make up their minds whether they want to eat pizza or their own shit on a day to day basis let alone decide what gender they think they should have been born.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
I think the parents are weak and need to stick to there guns if the kid is still unhappy when there older than let them make the decision.i would nt be able to forgive myself if I gave the okay for my littlen to have life changing surgery and drugs that **** with your mind and body theses surgeon's are playing god and using theses kids like frankinsten monster

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
My nephew wanted to be a Rhinosoraus when he was 3.

Cool. How did it go?
image.jpg

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
He regrets it slightly but on the plus side nobody ****s with him in the playground. Although he looks ridiculous in the skirt I got him for his 8th birthday.

Maybe cut a hole for his tail?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm certainly there to make sure at the age of 6 any son I have doesn't decide to become a girl. My nephew wanted to be a Rhinosoraus when he was 3.

For seven years I thought I was Long John Silver and even bought a parrot. Guess what though ? The NHS refused to amputate my leg.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Quite. Not at the age of 6. These little retards can't make up their minds whether they want to eat pizza or their own shit on a day to day basis let alone decide what gender they think they should have been born.

Which is the whole point. These children do not change their mind on a day to day basis, or at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here