Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PC Keyboa mwhat Iow rdto shhelp please.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
]

IF the insert key is not the problem download this application that automatically freezes your touchpad as you are typing but only when you are typing. It will work normally at other times. Do check the insert key though
http://touchfreeze.software.informer.com

If you do not still have the problem then it will show it is the touchpad

have installed that and it appears to be ok. Thanks for that it will save me hours of frustration and possibly buying something. Out of all of the jokers comes one serious answer, many thanks.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
In future, buy a Mac.

Big_Mac_hamburger.jpg

matey

Mar 16, 2014
Before I can help you BensGrandad, let us know the make model of the PC you're using, if the keyboard is USB or PS2 and the OS.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sometimes I wonder whether we are all just here as a support group, to help BensGrandad through life. How to fix his computer. How to sort out his keyboard. How not to pay a parking ticket. What to do about a speeding ticket. Verify some dodgy football rumours. Advise where to buy MEAT.

NSC truly IS the font of all knowledge, but that doesn't mean you have to ask us everything....

What a pisspoor comment. If you don't want to read BG's stuff, or offer help, just don't open his threads or reply. No need to be a condescending dick all the time.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Its like water off a ducks back I got the advice I needed and all is ok now by downloading touchfreeze.

Lgad to hrea tht, GB.

By the way - all best wishes for your Granddaughter - I hope her treatment is progressing well and that she is managing to keep her spirits up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks she has had her bone marrow transplant but is like Palace up one minute down the next but I am sure that the Marsden know what they are doing and they are not concerned as she is going exactly as they expected and predicted.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What a pisspoor comment. If you don't want to read BG's stuff, or offer help, just don't open his threads or reply. No need to be a condescending dick all the time.

Chill out Bry. It wasn't a comment to be taken to heart. I don't think anyone really minds.

Lgad to hrea tht, GB.

By the way - all best wishes for your Granddaughter - I hope her treatment is progressing well and that she is managing to keep her spirits up.

But massively this. Fingers crossed for her BG. Nothing harder to cope with than poorly kids.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
]

have installed that and it appears to be ok. Thanks for that it will save me hours of frustration and possibly buying something. Out of all of the jokers comes one serious answer, many thanks.

No problem.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hehehe - You orrible *******s!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Thanks she has had her bone marrow transplant but is like Palace up one minute down the next but I am sure that the Marsden know what they are doing and they are not concerned as she is going exactly as they expected and predicted.

Cheeky barsteward :lol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Chill out Bry. It wasn't a comment to be taken to heart. I don't think anyone really minds.

Ah, OK. Sorry - I'm not always at my most tolerant or reasonable by the time Friday evening rolls around. It's been a long week so I'll take your advice and chill out.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Much as I hate to suggest this, but are you sure the problem isn't.......... "you"?

Nobody else seems to have so many life threatening crises - even an IT illiterate like me.

Alternatively turn it off and turn it back on again.

PS - I am having a new freezer delivered next week - where can I buy MEAT?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here