Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Payback Ideas

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I'm having a dispute over an eBay sale as the item I bought had an obvious fake signature and clearly wasn't the same as the photo listed. Seller agreed to a refund but is stalling until I return the item. I've sent it back but he's now claiming he hasn't received it. Like an idiot I didn't send it by recorded delivery. Matter has been reported to eBay, PayPal and Royal Mail but I can't see anything come of it as monetary wise it's not that much.

As some sort of payback anyone got any ideas for junk mail, nuisance calls etc...... obviously legal but illegal ideas will be considered

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
serves you right for wanting a signed Michael Barrymore Swimsuit photo!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
As you seem rather gullible, would you like to buy one of my genuine pictures of the Romans landing at Pevensey? ???

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Feedback on him, really rip his stuff to pieces. Register loads of fake accounts and bid his crap up so high that it costs him a fortune in valuation fees which will take him 30 days to sort out with Ebay. Email every person on his list of previously sold items and tell them what a shark he is. Look at who is bidding on his current auctions and warn them off.

Or, and here is a sly one....send back an empty envelope recorded delivery. When he signs for it, and opens it, make sure you have the Royal Mail record of receipt (you can get this from the Royal Mail). Then start the procedure - he can deny receipt, but you have a signature proving that he received it. Cruel, but fun.

Then again, slap yourself around the head for not using registered mail!

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
if you have a number put it up on a card with the name sexy julie in various public phone boxes, pub toilets even spray paint it onto a motorway bridge.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
Then again, slap yourself around the head for not using registered mail!

I know but it was in the run up to crimbo and the post office was a nightmare so I just used a stamp I had on me.
I was waiting for reply from eBay and PayPal before I trash his feedback.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Jello said:
I know but it was in the run up to crimbo and the post office was a nightmare so I just used a stamp I had on me.
I was waiting for reply from eBay and PayPal before I trash his feedback.

you wont get your money back from ebay or paypal, there system is a total joke, ive lost soem money on there, id send a letter bomb to the wanker

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I think through ebay there's £15 excess, which is not far off the cost of the item. I've all but written off getting the money back, now i just want to piss the guy off

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Happy Seagull said:
Turn up on his doorstep and punch his f***ing lights out :jester:
can't be arsed to go north of the border, fuckin sweaty :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here