paul heffanan notts county

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
going to bristol city 150.000,this is a great buy,why not us:(

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
150000,your having a laugh,we can raise that from play off money,hes a class act and i asked why not us,we should be looking at players like that if not its straight back down:nono:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
empire said:
150000,your having a laugh,we can raise that from play off money,hes a class act and i asked why not us,we should be looking at players like that if not its straight back down:nono:
We won't see a penny of that on paying a fee for a player.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
thats why we are going to struggle

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
empire said:

well YOU go and tell Mark McGhee that then :shootself

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i would but you know what these scots are like:D

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
surely matt jansen is not gonna be going down to league 1? if he was up for sale most of the championship would be after him

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
saltash seagull said:
surely matt jansen is not gonna be going down to league 1? if he was up for sale most of the championship would be after him

exactly. he was going to the world cup until an unfortunate accident. this is total crap!

*gets ready to eat his hat*

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I thought we mught go for Heff... how wrong can you be?... would have been good tho'...

And we do need to strengthen, mainly in midfield, or we will go down... just being realistic...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here