Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber's fan meet up in Australia.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Yes. There's nothing here that Barber has not effectively said before either in public or in similar meetings or you would know from "sources close to the club" type reporting by local journalists or from experience at how transfers are reported at the Albion. The US tour would have happened before now if it wasn't for Covid i think. No surprise that the future of Enciso and his first season is still up for discussion.

I think the issue is more about courtesy. The chair of the group has said he's "angry " it was shared on Twitter like this and leaked by one of their group.

As an actual attending STH I am outraged the Ozzies are getting better information than the fans forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
They’re down under for a reason. Mullet wearing Galahs.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Absolutely ridiculous that SDU are getting all prissy about Barber's comments "leaking" out onto social media. Its a meet-up with fans, not a bloody war cabinet. Barber will have disclosed exactly what he wanted to have disclosed, he's not daft or naive enough to actually believe that his remarks, in a fans forum, would be part of the official secrets act. Requests for the tweets to be deleted are pathetic- you can't push toothpaste back into the tube.

My message to SDU - get over yourselves. :rolleyes:

peeps are sooo precious these days :rolleyes:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
They’re down under for a reason. Mullet wearing Galahs.

That made me laugh😂😂

6EC41D0A-DA00-4007-B545-87848AF72E1D.jpeg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Why would he say "this is between us" when talking to regular BHA fans? That would be a ridiculous thing to do.

I my not agree with PB on everything but I don't think he would be into the idea of creating different tiers of fan, somehow.

1901 ?

Edit - beaten to it !

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The bloke that runs SDU is a good bloke and puts a lot of time and effort into getting lots of stuff done for us Aussie supporters. Whoever Seagull Social is could have shown abot of respect and allowed SDU to release said information as and when they saw fit rather than swooping in for the scoop.

Obviously not the end of the world but a bit of decorum is needed, I feel.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
LOL’d when I saw the SDU angry tweet. As if Colonel Mustard would blurt anything meaningful to a gathering of fans and then tap his nose and say ‘don’t tell anyone though’ :laugh::laugh:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
However someone that was has got the hump that it has been shared on social media. All I'm saying is IF that was the case then I can understand why s/he is pissed off.

All having a go at each other and pointing fingers… all seems a bit of a kangaroo court to me.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
I’ve come across Seagulls Social a few times now and have to say they come across as a few Arsenal Fans TV wannabes.

I suspect that posting this kind of stuff doesn’t paint them in a good light with some either. Still, feeds thier desperate need for likes and shares I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here