Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber OBE

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Struggle with this. Highly paid in an industry that is all about money, money,money. Honours should be given to the unsung heroes - charity workers, carers, vaccine innovators etc, not celebs, actors, politicians or those that work in the most lucrative and sometimes most morally dubious industries

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Stands for "Out By Easter" hopefully...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Best thing involving a palace for one of ours since Andone scored

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Incredibly proud of Mr Barber and the club. Leading the football world in the pandemic was just one of his amazing achievements.

I see that it hasn’t taken long for the ‘bottle top brigade’ to spew their predicatable negative bile.

But forget them, the best CEO in the English game has been recognised and we should all be rightly pleased for him.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well done indeed.

Congratulations to Paul and the Albion as a whole.

Not a bad couple of weeks for the club.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Struggle with this. Highly paid in an industry that is all about money, money,money. Honours should be given to the unsung heroes - charity workers, carers, vaccine innovators etc, not celebs, actors, politicians or those that work in the most lucrative and sometimes most morally dubious industries
Harsh, but.. no, not fair actually. He stands out in his field and it's huge recognition fo Albion. Just think about what a contribution across football, especially during Covid times, that he has made. Just maybe during Covid he was an unsung hero trying to keep our national sport alive. I know it certainly helped my mental well being that I still had the Albion on which to focus.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fair play. Tony Bloom will be very happy with that

Well someone had to nominate him for him to be considered. Guessing this is due to his involvement during COVID in the trial return of fans etc?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here