Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Barber is buying us all a pint

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
before you go i went to Norwich away LAST game of the season in 83 when we got relegated from the old div1, no one bought me a drink that day :rolleyes:
regards
DR

I'd be very surprised if anyone would ever want to buy you a beer period; let alone for a footy match.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Aren't most POTG not really that these days?

You go to their ticket place, pay your cash and get a ticket in exchange?

Just a hunch

Sorry, but I have to say ****ing miserable ****

Just a hunch that you are wrong. POTG last season and issued with a ticket.

you get your ticket from a kiosk then present it at the gate so no problem

Oh dear, my comment seems to have been taken way out of context. I was not being miserable at all, sorry if my post came over that way. Several away games I've been to in the past, you hand your cash over at the turnstile and you get let in, no ticket provided. At other grounds you have to buy your ticket from a ticket office and then use this to get through the turnstile. Having never been to the Riverside, I did not know how they operate, so speculated with a hunch, which, as it turned out was incorrect.

POTG people will be issued a ticket, and will get a free drink. Happy Christmas to our Boro bound fans!

Thanks for clarifying Paul.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you buy online and print at home, you don't pay a booking fee. Also, if you buy online and upload your ticket to your ST Smartcard for the FA Cup, again no booking fee is applied.

Cant buy brother in laws on line as his is a disabled ticket and has to be purchased in the shop. I think the whole idea of a booking fee if not using outside contractors is totally wrong. I can understand this if we used ticketmaster or similar but not when we do the sales ourselves.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I had my free pint of John Smiths, thank you Mr Barber

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He never said he was paying for anything............The Club IS......now slag the club off!

I know that, you know that however others are a lot slower.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here