[Albion] Paul Barber explains the matchday requirements- youtube video

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You do know you don’t have to wear a mask ???

Added to which what are the terraces in Burnley apart from rows of houses?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I do hope the protocols and the code of conduct are properly enforced. From what I understand from a friend who was at Burnley hardly anyone wore a mask inside the concourses or on the terraces. :nono:

No need to wear masks in your seats, including at the Amex.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I thought it was mandatory to wear one indoors in the concourses? It's certainly respectful to others and good manners. Outdoors it's personal choice but I know plenty around our town are still wearing masks around the place.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
yeah , wont be enforced which sensible as everyone in there will be double jabbed or have a negative test

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I`m smart phone free and hopeless on computers. Managed to get my season ticket renewed with picture on. Panick re covid proof of vaccination. Finally today after trying for days in lunchbreaks and evenings and failing to get through to anyone able to help, my doctors surgery BHFC helpline and NHS helpline, have got proof coming in the post. Could take up to five working days to come !!

Please don`t take five days or I won`t be at Watford Game

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Instantaneous, good to know. My thinking is I will stock up on NHS testing kits so I always have one to hand when I fly in; then it's just a case of doing it and getting the result. If it goes to plan it's not too much of a hardship.......

My match attendance was similar to yours pre-Covid. Likewise, I'll attend if travel is possible and prudent. Due to other commitments this season, I do not plan to attend a game until first week of October. If you can post your Watford experience I will be appreciative. Good luck.

I imagine that everyone has this sorted out now, but I said I would report my experience so here it is after two games.

The lateral flow tests are available free from chemists. They give you 2 boxes of 7 tests each time. Completing the test is straightforward from the enclosed instructions. Then you report the result to the NHS through the link given. The way to report is exactly as shown in the link that Dazzer gave. Then you get an email and text from the NHS within seconds confirming what you reported.

At the Watford game there was no check of my covid test or id. It was just 20 minutes before kick off and there were long queues. The security staff said that they were only doing spot checks. I was a bit earlier for the Everton game and the security person made a cursory glance at my covid email and my id.

So, no real issues with any of this. Hopefully it won't become more difficult when the actual requirements are confirmed in October.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I imagine that everyone has this sorted out now, but I said I would report my experience so here it is after two games.

The lateral flow tests are available free from chemists. They give you 2 boxes of 7 tests each time. Completing the test is straightforward from the enclosed instructions. Then you report the result to the NHS through the link given. The way to report is exactly as shown in the link that Dazzer gave. Then you get an email and text from the NHS within seconds confirming what you reported.

At the Watford game there was no check of my covid test or id. It was just 20 minutes before kick off and there were long queues. The security staff said that they were only doing spot checks. I was a bit earlier for the Everton game and the security person made a cursory glance at my covid email and my id.

So, no real issues with any of this. Hopefully it won't become more difficult when the actual requirements are confirmed in October.

Thanks for this. My first game will be Arsenal so this post has been useful to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports