Pathetic

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
I know there is a long time left, but this is pathetic!!

We haven't had a shot, can't pass it to each other and look about as effective up front as a chocolate tea pot.

Still its all Mcghee's fault

Get him out...... oh no sorry wrong manager

how long more of this shit!!

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
how many times have we looked like scoring against a team that have won 1 in 8??

the team just haven't got any idea about breaking blackpool down.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
At the time you wrote that it was a fair point but Deano's changed it since and we've looked alright in the last 10-15 minutes! Fingers crossed for that to continue in the second half!

To be fair if we'd got the penalty in the first quarter of an hour it could've been very different ???

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Piss Poor so far...

f*** knows who was supposed to be marking their goalscorer, one of the Midfielders.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Skint Gull said:
At the time you wrote that it was a fair point but Deano's changed it since and we've looked alright in the last 10-15 minutes! Fingers crossed for that to continue in the second half!

I know thats why I said there is a long way to go, so why should I have to shut up!!!

Still don't look like scoring though at the moment. how many clear cut chances have we had?

To be fair if we'd got the penalty in the first quarter of an hour it could've been very different ???

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The scorer had free run and head, good cross though. But he's run from a long way back unopposed. It really looks shambolic at times, the passing is shocking. Carpenter and Hammond are very poor. I'm sure things will pick up in the 2nd half.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
BRIGHTON BLACKPOOL HT

Possession
51% 49%

Shots on target
3 3

Shots off target
1 4

Corners
6 3

Fouls
5 3

Trigger said:
Piss Poor so far...

f*** knows who was supposed to be marking their goalscorer, one of the Midfielders.

El-Abd and Whing were at fault for not heading the ball away for the goal in my opinion.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Silver flying chariot said:
I know thats why I said there is a long way to go, so why should I have to shut up!!!

Still don't look like scoring though at the moment. how many clear cut chances have we had?

Chill dude, I didn't tell you to shut up, I was just pointing out the slight improvement and looking very optimistically to the second half!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Oh well, here we go again... :nono:

Lynch off - Frutos on

Kuipers

Whing El-Abd Butters Mayo

Cox Carpenter Hammond Frutos

Williams Revell

Last edited:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Southover Street Seagull said:
El-Abd and Whing were at fault for not heading the ball away for the goal in my opinion.

Ball went over El-Ebd and the guy had a huge running start on Whing, it was clearly Hammonds fault for not picking up his man!

Carpenter has once again been f***ing SHIT though! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
no worries, skint, I wasn't picking you up about it.

I always like to be positive, but this really is just dreadful. It is embarrasing. Hammond, once again absolutly nowhere.

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
I'm afraid that thanks to a lot of things, mainly politicians, this is probably the worst Brighton side i've seen since the last days of the Goldstone! There will only be one direction out of this division!
:down:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
f***ing SHIT marking AGAIN. 0-2

This is embarrassing...

Hinshelwood on for the lacklustre Carpenter

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports