Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Passport Requirements

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
My Passport runs out 11/7/2010, I am travelling to Italy 21/2/2010. Will my passport be valid or do I need 6 months left! I have heard conflicting information and wondered if anybody knows for certain!

Thanks

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
If there is a significant resemblence of you in the pic then you shouldn't have any problems.

If there is a difference between you today and you in the pic you best get it sorted fast!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If you are an EU citizen travelling to another EU country, there is no 3/6 month rule. It just needs to be valid apparently.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
If there is a significant resemblence of you in the pic then you shouldn't have any problems.

If there is a difference between you today and you in the pic you best get it sorted fast!

To me my pic is of sussex CCC So that post to me is bizzaaareee:smokin:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
no problem at all within the EU - travelling further afield it's always wise to make sure you have 6 months at least - I nearly got refused entering Malaysia a few years ago with 7 months left and had to talk my way though on entry and departure

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
To me my pic is of sussex CCC So that post to me is bizzaaareee:smokin:

He's talking about the resemblance between what you look like in your passport pic and what you look like today.

In my case, my passport is 9 years old, so the pic of me in it looks very little like me today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here