Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pascal Groß - what do we think?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Is this thread going to be the 2017 version of the 'Spanish Dave, whats he for? thread?

Is this the same David Lopez who ended up being pretty mediocre for us and eventually was shipped out to the Spanish 2nd division?

or is this the David Lopez who was world class and scored an amazing free-kick for us against Palace?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It depends on which minute of the game you make the decision. I thought Knockaert was making mistakes, I would probably have chosen him. Jose can track back too, as we saw against Watford. I thought March was tiring, but then he did defend well. I think Jose could defend and attack - something March and Knockaert could have done too if they weren't so knackered. Jose could have given us a way out, and made West Brom leave more players back.

I imagine Chris would have brought on Sidwell if he'd been fit. We needed to do something.

Well I was thinking Murray/Jose about the 75 min mark...TH probably knackered and like you Jose good on the break....but to me March was still doing a job and personally I didn't see AK making that many mistakes(?) ...sometimes changing it disrupts things even if its position for position.....anyway in the end we did it didn't we :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm going to ask him if i see him doing his food shop this week
Thanks, would be good to hear. I was begging from the stands, but I don't think he could hear me.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
What struck me was his coolness with first goal most would have hit it first time and it would have not gone in.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
But we looked a lot weaker down that side and had they switched Burke to that side when he came on he would have given us more problems than he did I think. Liam Rosenior looked off of the pace and lacking match time..

Keiran Gibbs coming on for Hegazi was probably more influential than Bruno coming off. Bruno struggled for the 5 minutes he faced Gibbs, uncharacteristicly scuffing a clearance straight out of play on one occasion.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Keiran Gibbs coming on for Hegazi was probably more influential than Bruno coming off. Bruno struggled for the 5 minutes he faced Gibbs, uncharacteristicly scuffing a clearance straight out of play on one occasion.

More to do with back issue. If you noticed the way he was stretching prior to coming off, it looked back pain to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He had a shot with his left which went just over the bar. Scored with his left foot his first goal. The second was a beauty with his right. Crossed with his left for Hemed to nod home.

Certainly two footed which is a real bonus.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I really admire his work rate he chases everything down, never stops running. A perfect team man and link between the midfield and strikers.

In short, a gem.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I really admire his work rate he chases everything down, never stops running. A perfect team man and link between the midfield and strikers.

In short, a gem.

Love to know what his tattoo is about on his arm something about 1953

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not going to lie, I have been underwhelmed with him big time in the opening three games he has been very poor. however I cannot fault his performance this weekend, long may it continue.

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Funny comment from a Baggie's fan on the Guardian's match report page:

"Congrats to the seagulls, well worth the win, even if Gross looks like Michael Fassbender's brother who has been kept in the attic."

pascal-gross.jpg

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
He looked great in Pre-Season games put him in Fantasy football team. Then he just looked so light weight against Leicester I took him out. Shows what I know. Still stand by my statement preseason that he'll be the barging signing on the season, not just for Brighton. Amazing he was on the radar for so long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here