[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He never had any pace and never gets injured. He is the perfect older aged, role model player. Let's get him tied down on a new 4 year contract, sign Dewsbury-Hall from Leicester and move Lallana into a coaching position.
I would be happy yet surprised if we sign KDH, with reported Man Utd interest amongst others.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Don't let him go. Allow him to leave at the end of next season on a free.
Yeah, because holding a player against their will (if that even is the case) ALWAYS works out well...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Off to the Euros! In Germany’s squad. So pleased for him. Legend.

Absolutely delighted for Pascal. Nobody deserves it more.

(sadly, a good showing in a home Euros, would make him even MORE attractive to Bundesliga suitors... :down: )

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
If he and Dunk got to play against each other…well I think I would burst with pride at the sight. What times.
The 2 of them in a sprint race for a long ball, resulting in Pascal doing one of his backflick tricks and Dunk slide-chesting the ball into touch.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
One more season of him, and Jack Hinshelwood is shirly the only replacement for his consistency and style. Not ready yet though. Would love to hold onto Der Kaiser longer and have them sharing the load for years, plus training together longer, but expect he'd get big money for a year or two if returned to the fatherland and in 12 months might be the time. Rather than a fee now.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
More impressive are the academy kids/analysts etc completing it..........
I noticed that two of them - Matt Everitt and Toby Bull - are now ex-players as they've moved on, although presumably the Albion continued to sponsor their study/practice.

What caught my eye is that Toby Bull (goalie) left in August 2023, and since then has signed for 6 (SIX (6!)) different clubs...! :oops:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports