[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Apologies if I’m repeating myself but the great man is the HUB FFS! at the centre of our wheel, the keystone in our archway. One of those unobtrusive but vitally important players who - as Germany are starting to realise - you best appreciate by seeing how crap we are whenever he doesn’t play.

Just epic last night - can’t we have an official vice-captain?

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Apologies if I’m repeating myself but the great man is the spoke at the centre of our wheel, the keystone in our archway. One of those unobtrusive but vitally important players who - as Germany are starting to realise - you best appreciate by seeing how crap we are whenever he doesn’t play.

Just epic last night - can’t we have an official vice-captain?

Completely agree with you, but just trying to picture how a spoke is at the centre of a wheel? :unsure:;)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Completely agree with you, but just trying to picture how a spoke is at the centre of a wheel? :unsure:;)
Ha! I’m very stupid. I meant hub of course but y’know he’s the spokes too!

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
You understood, so I don't really see the issue.
There isn't an issue. Although I do now imagine American goalies looking like this:
Sierra_Railway_3_Tender.jpg

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
What were you all doing on 9th September 2017? On that day Pascal Gross was scoring and assisting for our first PL win.

More than SEVEN years later and he’s still doing it.

It’s just unbelievable, we are witnessing an all time club legend before our very eyes.
He stood out as soon as he joined us - Ran and ran and ran and ran and then ran some more!!

The Hermit Kingdom

Oct 29, 2023
I did have a wry smile at the highlighted bit of RDZ’s quote from yesterday:

He [Hinshelwood] played another great game,” said De Zerbi. “He plays like an older player. Jack is the ‘son’ of Pascal Gross but he has personality, he can play in every position and he is smart. He works like Pascal Gross. He started in full-back position but then he played between the lines.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports