Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yet never mentioned in the 'Brighton best ever player' ..... Todays goal was brilliant , how the f *** did he score
He's talked about regularly as arguably our best value signing of all time. In fact, most of the competition is probably also from this era (Veltman, March etc). We are so going to miss him when he hangs up his boots.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
People go on about Lawrenson but he lasted a year or so but Gross has been here for 6 years, some not so good but at his best brilliant.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
On course to be his highest scoring season for us. 7 is his best. On 5 now. If he got to 10+ that would fantastic.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
People go on about Lawrenson but he lasted a year or so but Gross has been here for 6 years, some not so good but at his best brilliant.
Bit unfair, Lawrenson was SO good he moved to Liverpool, if Pascal was at that level he’d have also moved after a few seasons.

However, both excellent.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Ben White, Marc Cucurella - both had a good season at Brighton, neither of them on par with Gross

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Anyone know what Pascal has done to his left hand? I noticed it was heavily bandaged in last nights game. Didn't stop him being Pascal though.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Done himself a mischief after the Wolves game? He looked like he had a lot of excitement to work out.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
He read the "You need 7" thread and with great professionalism has gone MMA training

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
He loves this club.

See his reaction at final whistle.
And he looked utterly worn out, gave everything. One of the greatest at this club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here